Chapitre 18

On the whole Wednesday morning came quick enough, and Taehyung urged Jungkook to go when he noticed the time, without forgetting to kiss him deeply before he let him go, despite the fact both couldn't deny things got barely supportable when they were far from each other. They couldn't deny their hands on each other. They couldn't deny their pitiful excuses to kiss like crazy teenagers... and now, it wasn't just soft kisses like the first one, not at all, it was deeper and hotter, like their bodies were burnt just at the sight of the other...

Jungkook couldn't focus anymore, he couldn't handle Taehyung's absence, he missed him each minute of the fucking day. How did he become a pathetic man in just a blink of eye ?? how was it possible to fall so hard for someone ?

His case was so worrying, teachers asked him if everything was fine with him, and he had to make a quick answer to disperse their doubts, managing to make them believe his weird behave was because of a strong headache he had since the day before. They took it for truth as they didn't have no reason to be skeptical about him. Once the teachers left him alone after some time, his day was more bearable, but it didn't take time for him to grab all his stuff to run to the bus at the end of the day.

If someone would have pay attention to him, he would have noticed the soft smile the young man wore in the bus, all his thoughts being occupied with some specific young man he knew was eager as he was to see right now. His smile didn't disappear until he walked on his hallway to his front door, which was wide opened, with a trash bag in a side, making him froze in his steps now he realized what would have happened.

How could he forget ?? HOW ???

His face was suddenly pale while he came in, looking for Taehyung but he almost screamed when he saw the woman in the kitchen pulling her apron off, being all smile at the sight of Jungkook.

-annyong Jungkookshi ! I am sorry, I am in a hurry, I have an appointment in less than one hour ! she said while putting her shoes on. We could take a coffee next time, ok ? Oh ! I didn't have the time to do your bedroom, but I promise I will do it the next week, is it ok for you ?

-sure Marashi, don't worry...

-I don't, I know how much you like the thing being clean and neat, I am sure your room is clean as always ! she said while softly tapping his shoulder. Bye Jungkookshi !

And she vanished behind the door like she had never been here some minutes ago.

Jungkook closed his eyes, trying to calm himself, but he was wasting his time...

Coming in his senses, he ran to his room, whispering Taehyung's name.

-Taehyung ?? Taehyung !! where are you ?? oh my God, where are you ???? I am sorry, I am sorry, I forg... he couldn't keep on blathering as someone threw himself in his arms. They hugged desperately each other, Taehyung's body shivering against him.

-Imsorry Imsorry...

When both felt enough relieved, they moved away to look at each other.

-I was so afraid when I heard the door opened, I was in the hallway so I ran to your room, and I hide in the bathroom, and I heard someone in the living room then the vacuum and I understood then it would be the cleaning lady maybe and...

-I forgot she came this day... I forgot she came every fucking Wednesday !!