Chapitre 27

-what ??? wait wait wait ! we don't go with you ! where do you want to send us ?? I don't trust you !!

-rhhooo Jungkookie, talk nicely to your mother, don't be a brat !! giggled Taehyung.

-Taehyung, I swear I will... said Jungkook, looking at him with the darkest eyes Taehyung had ever seen, making him close his mouth in an instant.

-what a scary bunny... he whispered, while son and mother were arguing.

-Jungkook ! I swear it will be safe, you can't stay here to go to their fuck&ing camps !

-Kook, listen to your mother, you will go in a safe place in another country where things are better for people, ok ?

Jungkook was doubting everything his mother was telling, but hearing his papi made him understand they didn't have the choice but trust his mother.

With a deep sigh, he accepted his mother's plan, and they were in the car before they could think about it. Jungkook realized when the car started that it would be the last time he would see his papi, but he could just put his hands on the glass and look at him while they were leaving. His grandpa was waving at him and Jungkook couldn't help but silently cry, keeping looking at the outside like everything was normal.

The drive to the airport was oddly calm, but it was this kind of prophetic calm following by an apocalyptic blast, a storm which would devastate the entire world...

A phone bell suddenly rang, and Jungkook's mother took it, didn't let the time to the person she was speaking to say a single word. She was now shouting at the poor person, threatening with the worst consequences if the plane dared to go without the two last passengers. She shouted at the driver to hurry when they arrived at the landing strip, meeting a few airplanes on their way. The car abruptly stopped before a huge plane, and Jungkook needed to wake Taehyung up who was softly snoring. In the end he succeeded, dragging him from the car, almost falling on the ground but miraculously standing properly on his feet. Once arrived on the top of the stairs, Jungkook realized once again that he probably wouldn't be able to see his mother once in the plane which destination was unknown, because she didn't say it, just urging them to ran, while she was looking at them to be sure they were in the plane. He just nodded to her, and she miserably smiled in return.

The plane was half empty, but they needed to sit in a hurry before the plane could take off. So, both young men sat at different places, and Taehyung quickly resumed to his sleep after fastening his seatbelt while Jungkook tried to calm his loud heart bumps.

It took just two minutes after their arrival on board to the plane to take off, leaving behind them the only country they had ever known, their home.

Jungkook regularly checked Taehyung, but the latter was deeply asleep. A young woman was sitting beside him, and they talked over, not very much as anyone didn't know where they would be going to. Her name was Shany, and it was obvious both tried to find some relief in their talk, didn't want the silence between them to be more suffocated than the actual mood in the plane. They could hear some other chats between passengers while some sobbing and louder cries. Not one information was given to them, as they were only one steward, and the pilots, locking in the cockpit. The steward had clearly said before the take-off he didn't know where they were going, so it was not worth asking him some futile questions. The man seemed as scared as the passengers were. After a few hours, Jungkook looked around him to distract his poor brain from the fear. He noticed all passengers were very young, most in their early twenties or less. Taehyung was alone with no one beside him except for a young woman who was silently crying, in the other aisle. After a while, Jungkook felt literally exhausted, and he fell asleep in an instant.

Taehyung woke up after some hours but felt droopy and nauseous yet. He tried to focus to something to distract him and realized the girl in the other aisle was still crying without making a noise. Their look met and Taehyung smiled to her, and she smiled too between her tears.

-hey, I am Taehyung. Don't worry, ok ? we will go in a better place, and everything will be fine.

He then noticed a picture in her hands, showing a baby all smile.

-oh, this is a cute little thing ! he said.

She nodded, smiling and crying at the same time.

-it's my son... my little tiny Tom.. his father sent me here without him... how could he do that... how could I survive now without my little shining star ??

-stay hopeful, maybe in our new country you could make him come with you, I am sure you could find a solution !

-you think ? the girl asked, a spark of hope in her eyes.

Taehyung nodded with his brightest smile.

-thank you, Taehyung, your words touch me. Oh. I am JinHyoon.

-nice to meet you, JinHyoon !

They kept talking like that, but both fell asleep too after a while, and you could hear nothing in the plane as almost all passengers were now sleeping. The steward was the only one awake, even if he kept his eyes closed.