Chapitre 19

Jungkook shook his head, he was so angry with himself he preferred walking away from Taehyung, trying to not be more irritated about himself, but it was hard, very hard.

Seeing the man he was fond of in such turmoil was a first, Jungkook was always so calm and chill, but right now, Taehyung could swear the other could break a wall or anything else because of his angriness.

-hey don't bother yourself... he said approaching the sulky man. 

Ok, he was more than sulky.

-how could I forget ?? how ?? didn't stop Junkook muttering under his breath, his mind foggy with negative thoughts like what if she found him, what if she denounced him ?? what if, what if, what if...

-please, stop that... said Taehyung, rubbing his back while trying to make him look at him. Stop, I said.

While Taehyung was grabbing his face between his hands, Jungkook closed his eyes to avoid any chance to catch some disappointment in Taehyung's eyes.

-Kook. Look at me.

Stubbornly, Jungkook shook his head as a no. All he was feeling was just shame, how could he forgive himself for that ?

-KOOK !

Taehyung's voice was so deep, almost like a growl, and it was so surprising it made Jungkook open his eyes in an instant.

-Finally... sighed Taehyung. Would you please stop being mad at yourself ??

-but it could have been a disaster Tae !

-and nothing happened ! it's useless to imagine what if something could have happened as nothing had happened.

-but...

-no but. I managed to hide myself, nothing happened. And I hide in your bathroom, as it was the best place to hide ?? seriously, she could have found me in an instant ! I was such a dumb, really ! we made mistakes, it's just...human !

-but I hate myself for being so reckless ! these days, I am... I am so...

-so what ? asked Taehyung, wanting the other to say whatever could made him feel better.

-it's like... I am in a fog... like my brain doesn't work... I can't help but think only about...

There was so much despair in Jungkook's eyes...

-tell me... said Taehyung, why does it make you like that ?

Jungkook sighed and chose to confront the truth, he couldn't avoid it anylonger.

-the only thing I can think of is you. Your face, your laugh, your eyes, the way your hair fall on your eyes, the way you say my name with your deep voice...

Taehyung was now very close, looking at him like he could read his mind.

-and why are you so fond of me, Kook ? have you some explanation ? he whispered in his ear, his nose softly caressing his cheek while his lips brushed his lips, leaving Jungkook completely lost...

The latter tried to pull himself together but couldn't deny he was a hopeless case, thrills travelling his whole body, from toes to head.

-maybe...

-yes ? maybe...?

-I think I... I have...feelings for you ?...no... I am sure I am totally in love with you, Tae ! he managed to whisper.

That brought a wide smile on Tae's face, his arms now loosely on Jungkook's shoulders, his fingers stroking Jungkook's hair like the latter seemed to appreciate it very much...

Taehyung softly kissed him, so gently Jungkook thought he had dreamt it.

-oh... we share some feelings then... because I am completely under your spell, Kook...

After trying to hold back, they decided they had enough of this torture and smacked their lips together, Jungkook brought the other closer while they deepened the kiss, making them take steps by steps to the bed where they finally plopped on it without breaking the kiss.