Chapitre 12

-I am sorry... Taehyung said with his best pouty face.

-please, don't... You know I am here for you, mmm? Said Jungkook, placing his fingers on Tae's chin to make him look at him.

-don't ever apologize for hugging me, ok ?

But Taehyung didn't seem to be convinced, he was so unsure about how to behave, he really thought he was too much clingy...

-hey, I like your hugs, don't ever dare to stop them ! protested Jungkook.

-but you said that because you are too much kind, I know I am weird and...

-I am kind, but I like when you show me your... affection...

Taehyung rose his head to look at the other, looking for any sign of lie in his eyes, but only found such a fondness and love it made him blushed like a strawberry.

Jungkook did like he didn't notice it and took his hand to show him the living room. This distraction was welcome by the shy boy, now marveled by the bookcases full of old books hidden behind a huge mirror. Jungkook had just pushed some button hidden behind the mirror, making the huge object and a part of the wall to silently slide on the side, revealing a thousand books neatly lined up.

-my family has a... an affection for books, said Jungkook. For as long as I can remember, there always were books in my life. When I was a kid, I used to wait my for parents to go to bed, and when it was all dark and silence, I came back in the living room to catch some books I loved, I learnt to read at a very young age and even if I didn't understand all the words, they made me happy...

Taehyung was enthralling while looking at the other ; seeing these sparkling eyes illuminated his face in a beautiful way. These precious souvenirs seemed to be cherished and loved, and Taehyung was filled with Jungkook's confession.

-we have this in common, the books, said Taehyung

-oh ? really ? but how did you...?

-like yours, my family loved books, and there were some in my grandparents' attic. Our family saved them years after years, even if it was dangerous. But we didn't have many like you !

-Yeah, I know it's pretty many books...you can read anyone of them, make you feel comfortable as I finished preparing dinner, ok ?

-dinner ?? but what time is it ??

-oh, don't worry, you didn't sleep too much, it's just... I used to... work out in the afternoon... I wanted the dinner ready before...and it's four o'clock by the way...

Taehyung just nodded, gulping because he really wanted to look at Jungkook working out, but he couldn't, right ? it wouldn't be... it would be... weird ??

What a shame to not be able to admire such a beautiful body...

With a sigh, Taehyung took a book, a history book, and settled in the couch.

Whilst time passed, Taehyung put the book away. He couldn't focus on what he was reading, a whirlpool of thoughts prevented his brain to normally function.

The words the other said to him were persistently dancing in his mind. The way he asked for not apologizing making hugs... did that mean he liked it when they hugged ? Taehyung didn't want to be too much optimistic, but he had the feeling Jungkook shared the same feelings he had for a while now. And didn't he say he liked when Taehyung showed him his affection ?

Taehyung nodded for himself, trying to convince his mind with his reflections.

Eventually, he decided to put out feelers to see if he was right. With a sudden self-confidence, the young man went to Jungkook's room.