Chapitre 17

Without a word, the young man took a mouthful and closed his eyes as the flavor of butter melted with the sweet syrup exploded in his mouth. He couldn't stop a moan as he gulped the crêpe mouthful after mouthful. In a flash, the plate was empty, Jungkook still had his eyes closed. Taehyung didn't know what to do right now, he wanted to hug Jungkook, to tell him so many things to comfort him. But he panicked when he noticed some tears flowing on Jungkook's cheeks and ran to him to hold him in his arms, trying to protect him from more sadness. Jungkook tightly grabbed his waist and loudly sobbed in Taehyung's chest, making the latter cry too.

After a moment, Jungkook rose his head to look at Taehyung.

-nobody has cooked for me since a long time. I mean, my grandparents did it, but not really "for" me. Nobody. Thank you so much, Tae, that means a lot for me.

With a poor smile and teary eyes, Taehyung managed to speak.

-you are not alone anymore, Kook. You are my family as I am yours now. We are both in this now, just you and me, ok ?

Jungkook nodded and hugged him again, needed the other's warm body close to him.

They stayed like that for a moment before Taehyung proposed another crêpe. They ate all of them because crying always makes you hungry.

This evening, it didn't take too long for Jungkook to join Taehyung in the bed, the day had been hard for him, and he needed to feel... loved ? so he put his head on Taehyung chest and hugged him tight. After a while, Taehyung excuse himself and quickly grabbed his backpack, rummaging in it, gasping when he couldn't find what he was looking for but eventually took something out and rushed to the bed.

He took

The headphone and put one in his ear while handing the other to Jungkook who was watching him puzzled.

-put it in your ear !

Once he did, Taehyung pressed his finger on the strange device, and suddenly, some music was being played in his ear !

-what's this ??

-it's my grandma's. She gave me for my birthday, there is a lot of music and songs recorded. Isn't it amazing ?

Jungkook couldn't just nodded as he was emersed in the sound in his ear. It was not a first for him to listen to music, he had heard sometimes in his grandparents' house. But he couldn't imagine how it was possible to have this tiny thing with music inside...

They enjoyed the time together until they were about to fall asleep. Taehyung stopped the music and let the headphone on the nightstand before closing his eyes while hugging Jungkook with a soft hum of contentment.

Both were awaked by Jungkook's alarm early the morning after. Jungkook didn't have enough slept, however he was weirdly well rested. Maybe it was because they slept entangled each other, the warm of their bodies providing them to peacefully sleep.

Jungkook shut his alarm down, as he couldn't decide to go out of his comfy bed. Added to that Taehyung was desperately stuck to him...

-I had to go, Tae... I don't want to, but I had to...

-noooooo whined the young man, still half asleep, pouty lips on mode on.

-be a good boy and let me go...

-I am a good boy... always...

Finaly, Jungkook could go take a fresh shower which made him complete awakened.

As he was late because he stayed to much time in bed, he decided to skip his breakfast, but couldn't go without a small kiss on Taehyung's cheek. The latter grabbed him in his arms and with a surprising confident look, he said :

-I deserved more than a small kiss on my cheek.

Jungkook was once again lost in these beautiful dark eyes, gulping hard to not choke with his own saliva.

-and what do you deserve then ? he managed to whisper.

-this...

And Taehyung kissed him on the lips, a soft kiss, warm and so sweet that Jungkook responded by kissing him back, and they were moving their lips without embarrassment, as if it wasn't their first kiss for each other.

Before things got hotter, Jungkook one last time peck Taehyung's lips and get out from Taehyung's warm body.

-don't forget to eat, mmm ?

-mmmmm... answered a pouty Taehyung, making Jungkook laughed seeing his baby face.

-ok, I am going now, have a good day my good boy !

-yeah yeah, sure...

The whole day was longer than ever for both, once alone in a huge apartment, and the other bothered by all the people at school.

Jungkook rushed to the bus at the end of day, eager to come back home.