Chapitre 24

Jungkook was panicking again, his mother had sworn it would be safe, and now, it was almost two hours since Taehyung was in the box. According to him, it would have been 90 mn of oxygen, not more... unless Taehyung did take small breaths... but even though...

His papi hung up and didn't wait Jungkook's question before speaking.

-they were diverting by the police, and they tried to reach here as fast as possible, they should be here quickly.

-ok...ok... do you have...crowbar or something like that ? I will need it to open the wooden box... and...

Jungkook suddenly froze, remembering the key for the padlock. He tapped his pockets, relieve to feel something which could be the key, and loudly sighed when his fingers recognized it before hanging it before his eyes.

His grandpa came back from his garage and put on the table all he had found.

-how can you have so many crowbars ??

-I didn't find it the last time so I bought a new one, but I forget I did it yet the last times... old age, you know...

Hearing a motor noise from outside, Jungkook ran to the window and saw a small truck with the name of the transporter on it. His grandpa opened the front door, all smile, while Jungkook was hiding behind the couch in the living-room.

He heard some grunts, voices' men apologizing for the delay while something which seemed heavy was dropped on the floor.

-don't worry for that, I understand how difficult it would have been for you. Take that for your efforts and be careful on the road !

When Jungkook heard them thanked his papi for his understanding and leaved the house, he ran to the wooden box the front door barely closed.

-Tae !!! he shouted, grabbing one of the crowbars and started to remove the nails.

Immediately, the old man took one too to help his grandson.

It was harder than Jungkook thought, and it took them five long minutes to open the wooden box. Both hurried to take the metallic box out, and soon it was on the floor, Jungkook's hand shaking with the key, unable to calm down. His papi then took the key and in a second, the padlock was thrown somewhere in the floor.

Jungkook stared at the body laying in the box, huddled up like he wanted to find some reassurance in it.

-Tae ??? TAE !!!

-Get him out from there Kook! HURRY UP ! Bring him in the lab !

Blinking his eyes to make his tears disappearing, he quickly grabbed the poor body in his arms and follow his papi in running.

Obeying to the older, he softly dropped Taehyung on a table, while the scientist put his fingers on Taehyung's throat.

-I think I have a pulse, but it's very weak... and he's not breathing ! Quick, put him in the oxygen !

Jungkook opened wide eyes, didn't want to let his grandpa kill his lover.

-no !!! papi, please, it's just some of your experience ! I don't want to kill him !!

The old man looked at Jungkook and the latter could see how serious his elder was.

-it's his only chance, we don't know how much he suffered from the lack of oxygen, this liquid will help him, I swear to God, Bunny ! But it's now !

Knowing he didn't have another choice, Kook took the body in his arms and with all the tenderness he had, he let Taehyung floating in the blue liquid while his papi attached some patches on his forehead and chest.

Suddenly, Taehyung opened his eyes, fear in his look as he tried to get out from the liquid.

-don't let him, hold him down or he could have brain damage !!

It was at this very moment Jungkook lost hope, because what was the point to drown his lover like that ?? however he listened his papi and forced Taehyung to stay in the liquid. The latter was looking at him, frightened, didn't understand what was happening right now and why his lover was trying to kill him even though he could see Jungkook hardly crying. But Taehyung couldn't think anymore as he sank in the darkness, giving up the struggle, his body peacefully floating in the bathtub.

With loud sobbing, Jungkook was looking at him, desperate.