Chapitre 14

For his own sanity, Jungkook decided to stop torturing both and stood up as quickly as he had flipped them previously.

-I am going to shower... he said with a smirk, thrilled to see Taehyung lost like a kitten...

Taehyung needed some minutes to gather himself. He couldn't get over what happened before. How did things become...hot ? to be honest, he had always appreciated Jungkook, because he was all he liked about human. Kindness, sense of humor, intelligence, the whole in a God's body. What more could he want ? nothing more, thanks ! And the more they spent time together, the deeper he fell for Jungkook. Taehyung closed his eyes an instant, savoring the memory of Jungkook over him, the kisses, their breath...

After a while, he decided to go to the living-room, he wouldn't be survived if he stayed too close to Jungkook...

At the same time, Jungkook was doing exactly the same thing, remembering his hot session with Taehyung, how much he would have liked to kiss these tempting lips, but he had to be strong, to not rush the things between them. Honestly, they had danced around each other for a while now, being closer and closer as they were mutually attracted. The shower helped him to ease his hot thoughts. He looked at the alarm clock on nightstand, surprised it was already six.

When he came in the living room, Taehyung was loudly yawning, making the other smiled.

-what do you think about early diner ? your nape wasn't enough, you need to rest for a long and good night, right ?

Taehyung nodded with a big smile, and soon, both were dining, enjoying Jungkook's skill for cooking. When they were done, Jungkook proposed to Taehyung to follow him. intrigued, the latter followed him to another room, didn't like how things forecasting.

It was a huge bedroom, in the other side of the corridor, too far from Jungkook's room for Taehyung.

With a smile, Jungkook explained to him it was his parents' bedroom, but as they didn't use it since years, it could be his. Jungkook immediately saw Taehyung's lack of understanding as he was blinking now like someone who was trying to say something smart.

-I don't... I don't...

-don't worry, I swear they never come here, you will be comfortable.

Jungkook saw Taehyung crumpling before him, like it was the worst new he had never heard.

-hey, what's wrong ? tell me what bothers you ? he said, softly brushing Taehyung's arms, trying to erase this distressed face he had right now.

Taehyung was looking at him with his big eyes, tears gathering at their sides, making Jungkook panicked again. He couldn't bare seeing his tears, that was too heartful.

-it's ok Taehyung, speak to me, I will find a solution, tell me...

-I don't want to sleep alone ! I want to be with you ! I am sorry... he said lowering his head.

Jungkook swallowed his saliva because suddenly, his throat was dry. Too dry.

-oh...ok...he managed to say. Ok then... my bed is big... we shouldn't disturb each other, I think...

Feeling the discomfort in Jungkook's voice, Taehyung quickly stepped back.

-I... I don't want to bother you, I am sorry, I will sleep here, sorry for having asked you this...

But Jungkook didn't agree with Taehyung, the idea he would be more comfortable with him rather than alone had already been accepted by his mind.

-nonono, you come with me, come on Tae !

And he grabbed the shy man's hand to lead him to his room, making him sit on the bed's edge.

-look at me, Tae.

The latter did whatever the other was demanding.

-I proposed you my parent's bedroom because I thought you would be uncomfortable to sleep in my bed, with me. But if it's ok with you to have me beside you at night, I am ok too.

Taehyung was looking at him with a frown, showing his torture and apprehension.

-I have the feeling to be a big heavy numbskull, I showed up to your home and...

-and that was the best thing you had done. I am happy you are here, with me. I swear to you, you are anything but a numbskull for me. Let me take care of you, please...

Taehyung was looking at him and finally, nodded, whispering a soft "ok".

-you should go to bed now, ok ? try to have a good rest please, you need it.

With a last nod, Taehyung came under the comforter and closed his eyes while the other finished the cleanup in the kitchen.

After a while, Jungkook came back in his room, and sat at his desk to check his lessons for the tomorrow. It was late at night when he couldn't fight more longer and laid in his bed, avoiding being too close to Taehyung to not disturb his sleep.

The other was sleeping at the opposite side of the bed, but he suddenly moved to Jungkook's side when the latter lied on. With a content sigh, Taehyung put his leg on Jungkook's while his head settled in the younger's neck. After some minutes, Jungkook's heart was able to beat at a slowly pace, and in a minute, the young man was in a deep sleep, his arm lazily over Taehyung's waist.