[14]The truth?

TRIGGER WARNING : Suicide/abusive parents 💔
______________________________________

Noah sat in the hospital bed. He sighed as he stared at nothing in particular.

"Why am I here?" He asked suddenly.

The nurse who was still there, eyed him.

"Someone happened to find you." She told him.

"Who was it?"

"I'm not sure. He didn't identify himself. He just happened to be walking and saw you jump."

"Fuck him..." Noah mumbled.

The nurse sighed. "He saved your life." She reminded him.

"He didn't save my life... he ruined my death."

"Listen. We called your mother. Your family is on their way to see you."

"Why'd you do that?? You didn't even ask me!" He said angrily.

"You were unconscious when we called them."

He sighed in annoyance. "I really don't want to see them..."

"They're already coming. Besides, it'll be better for you to see them. Hopefully they'll talk you out of this spell you're under."

Noah glared at her. "You clearly weren't the one on the phone with them then."

She didn't know what he meant but didn't bother saying anything else.

Soon after she left, his family walked in.

"Noah!" His mother called out in a horrified tone before rushing over to him.

She forcefully grabbed him and harshly looked him over.

"You're okay, right?"

"Yeah..." He answered quietly.

Right after he answered, she aggressively pushed him down. "Do you have any idea what you did to me??" She yelled.

He didn't say anything.

"It's one thing after another with you! I couldn't catch a break! Did the devil take you over completely?"

Noah stayed silent. As he learned over the years of being with this woman is that talking only made things worse.

"Are you still talking with that unforgivable boy??"

"No..."

"Good! I know he manipulated you all along! People who work for the devil do this kind of thing all the time! But killing yourself, Noah?? I never would have expected that from you! Did he put you up to it??"

Noah was barely listening but nodded a bit, hoping it would end things faster.

"I knew it! That troubled white boy is the reason behind all of it, isn't he? If you had just listened to me in the first place none of this would have happened!" She smacked his face as she said that.

"Honey-" Noah's dad started.

"I'm talking!" She interupted her husband. "Are you done with all this disgusting horrors, Noah?"

Noah nodded again, not really sure what she said.

She let out a sigh. "Good." She then turned to her other kids. "You guys can go wait outside. We should talk to Noah privately."

Once her other kids left, Noah's mom started pulling his hair.

"Honey!" Her husband stopped her.

"What??"