[Side Story 7 Sneak Peak]

Cody was wearing a white suit and hyperventilating.

Trent was wearing a suit and trying to calm him down.

"I'm not ready. I'm not ready." Cody said over and over.

"Cody. Deep breath in. Deep breath out."

Cody tried but just hyperventilated louder and even started wheezing.

"I think... I'm gonna pass out..."

"I'll get you some water..."

When Trent came back, he found Cody on his phone.

He sat next to him and saw him looking at pictures of him together with Noah.

"You feeling better?" Trent asked.

"I wanted to see him..." Cody said quietly. "I really want to marry him. Really bad."

Trent smiled at him.

"But what if it doesn't work out?"

"Why are you thinking about that now?" Trent wondered.

"I can't help it. I love him so much. I don't know what I would do if he stopped loving me." Cody said quietly.

Trent put an arm around his friend. "Cody... I don't think he would have asked you to marry him if he didn't love you."

"I know. Obviously... I mean one day in the future..."

"What's the point of worrying about the future? Sure, he might stop loving you. Or you might stop loving him. But who cares? You can worry about it when it happens. Today, he loves you. Focus on that."

Cody thought about it. "Yeah. I guess you're right." He said before sighing. "I really want to see him..."

....

Noah was wearing a black suit and adjusting his tie. "What do you think?"

Justin who was there, looked him over. "You look handsome. Not as handsome as me, but..." he shrugged.

Noah rolled his eyes. "Can you get me some water?"

"You can't get it yourself?"

"Please." Noah insisted.

"Fine." Justin left the room.

As soon as Noah was alone, he started hyperventilating.

He quickly sat down and had to fan himself.

"I better not pass out. This is not the time at all..." he said to himself.

He tried to calm himself down, but to no avail.

Soon, Justin was back with a bottle of water.

"Noah!" He quickly went to him. "Are you nervous?"

"I keep thinking of every little thing going wrong..." Noah admit.

"Nothing is gonna go wrong! This is you and Cody we're talking about! He loves you so much. More than life itself. And I know you feel the same way about him. You two are literally perfect for each other. I know you're gonna be there for each other no matter what. And even if something were to go wrong... you'll still have each other." Justin reassured him.

Noah nodded. His breathing was back to normal. "You're right... thank you, Justin." He said before standing up. "I really wanna see him..."

______________________________________

A/N: I just felt like doing this lol. The wedding is ready I'm just purposely taking my time uploading because why not?

Anywayy after this is the wedding and after that I'll probably focus on some other stories.

But feel free to suggest some ideas if you want me to write more side stories!