[Side Story 11.5]

A/N: The smut.

Can be skipped, I made sure not to put anything too important it was just for fun

______________________________________

Justin parks at a hotel.

"Are you crazy??" Trent almost yelled out. "What are we doing at a hotel at our age??"

"I didn't realize there was an age limit on hotels." Justin joked.

"I mean- what if we get recognized?" Trent worried.

"Are you forgetting that our fans knew we were dating at the start of your career?" Justin reminded him.

"But- a hotel??"

"If it makes you feel better, you can wear these." He passed him a hat and face mask.

Trent quickly put them on.

"Let's go."

They get out of the car and Justin holds hands with Trent as they walk inside. Trent was worrying the whole time.

"It's nice to see you again, Justin." The receptionist said, surprising Trent.

"Nice to be back. Can I please get a room on the 7th floor?"

She gave him a knowing look. "Of course." She passed him the keys. "By the way, thanks to your last promotion, our numbers skyrocketed. The boss said you're always welcome here, free of charge."

"Awesome. Thanks." He told her before taking Trent to the room.

They walk into the room.

Justin locked the door and started taking his shirt off.

"R-right now?" Trent asked, taking the hat and mask off. "You don't wanna wash up first..?" He asked shyly.

Justin backed Trent into the wall and traced the other's red face.

Trent looked at him shyly.

Justin smirked. "I can't believe you're still shy after all this time... it still drives me crazy..."

Trent looked down at Justin's bare torso and put his hands on his waist, tracing them up to his chest. "Master..."

It had been so long since Justin heard that word. He almost immediately shoved their mouths together to kiss him.

"It looks like you need to be punished..." Justin said quietly.

Trent looked at him almost desperately. "Yes... I've been bad..." he whined.

Justin smirked and took Trent's shirt off and tied it around Trent's eyes making a blindfold.

"Strip." Justin ordered.

Trent quickly took everything off.

He was hard as a rock.

"Oh, my... what got you so hard?" Justin asked, as he grabbed his own shirt and used it to tie Trent's hands behind his back. "Tell me. What were you thinking of?"

"Your big juicy cock..." Trent breathed out.

"Oh... and what would you like me to do with my huge, thick cock?"

"Impregnate me." Trent whined.

Justin widened his eyes slightly.

"I want you to fuck me till I die..." Trent said desperately.

"Such perverted thoughts..." Justin teased before bringing Trent over to the bed.

Justin sat down and layed Trent on his knees.