[Side Story 14]

Noah was in the kitchen making food when his phone suddenly rang.

He went to answer it. "Hello?"

He heard quiet crying.

"Nicole..?"

"Dad... did you see it..?" She asked while crying.

"See what?" He asked.

"Chase's new video..." she sniffed.

Noah was in disbelief before quickly going to his laptop and going to Chase's channel and going on his new video.

The title was "POV: you're a dog dying and your owner won't stop CRYING💀💀💀"

Noah felt like he already knew what the video was gonna be about but watched it anyway.

The video was compilations of Nicole crying when she found out Pancake had to be put down and throughout the entire procedure.

Noah frowned as he watched.

Nicole was crying again on the other end of the phone.

Noah stopped the video and shut his laptop. "This is unacceptable. I'll be sure to have a stern talk with him."

"He won't listen... it's not the first time he's done something like this..." she sniffed.

"I know, but he's crossed the line this time..."

"Everyone here has already seen the video... someone printed screenshots of my crying face and put them all over campus..."

"Oh...that's awful..."

"And whenever I pass someone they always say something about it..." Her voice broke down again.

Noah frowned. "I will talk to him. Don't worry."

"Tell him I hate him and I never want to see him again."

Noah sighed. "Okay. Rest up, honey. Don't let what others say get to you, okay? Spend some time with Damien and Julia."

"Okay... I love you, Dad..."

"I love you too, honey."

They hang up and Noah sighed.

.
.
.

"And now, I am about to shave my sister's head..." Chase whispered while recording himself in front of a sleeping Ella.

He grabbed the razor and turned it on, but the sound woke her up.

She opened her eyes and screamed.

Chase widened his eyes.

Justin ran in. "What is going on?? Chase! What do you think you're doing?"

Chase smiled nervously. "It's just a prank!"

Justin groaned.

"This is perfect, Dad! Whenever you're in the thumbnail, my views always go crazy!" Chase said excitedly as he recorded his dad.

"Chase! Stop this nonsense!!" Justin yelled at him.

"Haha! POV: your famous model dad is angry!! Yeah! Tiktok will eat this up!" Chase laughed.

"Daddy..." Ella called him quietly.

Chase quickly started recording her. "Are you gonna cry??"

She covered her face with the blanket.

"Chase, enough! Give me your phone." Justin went to grab it.

"Wait, wait!! I need to get the shot of Ella crying!!"