[Side Story 1.5]

A/N: Warning Smut!!!!!!!

Also if you're confused, this side story happens between the 1 and 2. The reason this is published after the second one is because... I literally just wrote it. That's it.

So I just wrote this literally within a few minutes and ya girl isn't the smut expert so like idk don't expect something good😭

______________________________________

The group was woken up by Trent's mom who was knocking on the door.

"Trent! Are you and your friends awake? I wouldn't want you to be late for school..." She said behind the door.

Trent yawned a bit. "We're awake. Thanks, Mom."

"Of course, Honey." She said before leaving.

Justin stood up first and stretched his arms.

Cody snuggled Noah as if he didn't hear anything.

"I'm gonna go first. I've got a lot of preparations to do." Justin let them know with a wave and left.

"Get up, Cody. You know it doesn't take me long to get ready." Trent told him.

"Besides, you've gotta get your bag from your house." Noah reminded him.

"Oh, yeah... what a drag." Cody complained but got up anyway.

Noah followed.

"I'm gonna hit the shower. See you guys later." Trent told them.

"Bye!" Cody waved before he and Noah left.

On their way to Cody's house, Noah's grip on Cody's hand tightened.

"What's wrong?"

"I didn't really think about it till now, but... I don't think I'm ready to go to school all of a sudden." Noah told him.

Cody stopped walking and looked at Noah in the eyes.

"What do you mean?" Cody asked.

"I just..." Noah started breathing a bit heavily. "I can't stop thinking about it... what if someone notices that I was gone for over 3 weeks? What if the teachers start asking me questions..?"

Cody smiled a bit and hugged Noah tightly.

"We already told the teachers that you were in the hospital. They don't know why, so don't worry about them asking questions. Other than that, I don't think anyone else will notice." Cody assured him.

"Okay... but what if... what if my family comes looking for me?"

Cody frowned a bit. "They won't."

"What if they do?"

"I'll help you hide. Don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you."

Noah was able to calm down a bit and hugged Cody back.

They hugged for a bit before continuing their walk back to Cody's house.

"Do you think... we can stay home today...?" Noah asked quietly.

"You wanna skip??"

"No, I don't. I just... wanna take time to mentally prepare." Noah explained.

Cody laughed a bit. "Of course. We'll stay for as long as you need."

"Thank you."

Cody smiled at Noah for a bit.

"What?" Noah wondered.