[Side Story 6]

A/N: Here's the Cody's dad chapter! Aka the Lore Update

______________________________________

Noah walked a drunk Cody through the door of their shared apartment.

"Woooo!!" Cody cheered.

"I wish Trent and Justin didn't let you drink this much..." Noah complained.

"They were too busy fucking in the washrooms to notice me..." Cody said with a grin.

"I also wish you would stop putting these kinds of images in my head..." Noah sighed.

"I'm sooooo happy to be done with school..." Cody said, stretching his words way more than necessary.

"Yeah, feels like we're finally adults, right?" Noah agreed.

Cody giggled. "What a silly word."

"Well, maybe just me then..."

"Noahhhhh!" Cody called out randomly.

"What?"

"I wanna work in the café with you..."

"Wouldn't you rather get a job with what you majored in?"

Cody drunkenly scoffed. "I'd rather work closely with you." Cody tried to flirt.

Noah gave an unamused look.

"I think it would be better for you to get a different job, but you can do whatever you want."

"Noah! When are we gonna get marrieeeddd?"

"I'd rather talk about that when you're sober."

"Noooo... I wanna marry you right now."

Noah blushed a bit. "I want that too... but we're gonna have to save a whole lot of money for that."

"So what... who are we even gonna invite? Our families...?" Cody asked sarcastically.

"I guess not..."

"I wanna invite my dad. I mean he definitely won't come. But... I just want him to know that I'm gonna be okay."

Noah looked at him in disbelief. "Are you sure he even cares?"

"Probably not... but he's still my dad, you know?"

"If I invite my parents, they would literally set the whole thing on fire." Noah told him seriously.

"If I talk to my dad, he'll definitely beat me." Cody shrugged. "But... I don't know. I didn't even say goodbye when we moved out."

"Do you think he noticed?" Noah wondered.

"Definitely."

"Really?"

"Yeah. We used to put movies and games on full volume, remember ? He never cared about those types of noises. Better than my voice."

"That makes no sense. Why only your voice?"

Cody shrugged. "Even if I asked, he won't tell me."

"Well, you can invite him if you want... but what if he shows up?"

"If he went out of his way to show up, I don't think he would do anything bad. Not in front of a bunch of people, anyway."

"Just do whatever you like, Cody. I don't mind."

"Okayyy... hey what if we have a double wedding with Trent and Justin?"

"They're not even engaged." Noah pointed out.