1

1 and a half years later..

Ashley's POV

Another day in this hellhole, I hated school, hated being the future Luna to a pack who for the most part didn't seem to want me. The older generation do but those that I go to school with basically hate me, hate that I'm mated to the alpha, the girls are the worst, they are bitchy and are always trying to start shit and get me in trouble. I stayed out of their way for the most part and to stop them Mark had chosen all the same classes so he was always by my side.

The boys were ok but any that wanted to be my friend were basically afraid to be because Mark would freak out and kill them. I didn't mind much that he was possessive but it was lonely living here with no friends other than mark. I missed my pack, I missed being around kids my age who had wolves and were brought up the same as me. In my pack both women and men trained to be equals. Here the woman train but not as hard, Mark won't let me train with anyone but him and it's driving me crazy. At least I got to go home this weekend to see Lucy, Jax's and scott. They had taken me on like I was their own and I loved them like they were my parents. If I'm honest I think I'd rather stay there than here. I loved spending time with my little brother and sister Carter and Carly, they were like my real little brother and sister and I adored them.

I sigh banging my head against the locker door and sigh looking to mark who's smiling sadly at me

"What is it?"

"P.e I hate them I hate them so much"

He opens his arms and I fall against his rock hard chest, he incases me in his arms and holds me tight.

"I'll get dressed fast and be right outside the door waiting"

He turns me around and throws his arms over my shoulder and pulls me towards the locker rooms. He kisses me on the lips then waves as he backs away. I take a deep breath and walk in through the door going to the far end and away from everyone else. I strip fast and pull on workout leggings, it was winter now and it was really cold here compared to at home. We were only a few hours away but so much was different here and I didn't like it.

I pull on my sneakers and run out the door before the bitches come in and when Mark comes out I'm already in my spot.

He looks at me and grins his brown hair and green eyes floor me everytime I see them. His once baby face had filled out to a proper chiselled jaw with a sexy 5 o'clock shadow. His broad shoulders were wide and strong and his body, Damn he's built like a machine. He's tall and so handsome and he's mine.

The thing that makes this all worthwhile.

The thing that made me stay was him.

He was amazing and he deserved to have at least one real person in his life aka me. He clutches his chest like he does every time he sees me. He says it's because my beauty takes his breath away so everytime he sees me he needs to pinch himself to prove he's not dead. I grin back and throw my arms over his shoulders as he bends down to kiss me.

"Get in places please"

I rolled my eyes at the coach, we were doing the rope today, it never bothered me or mark but everyone else always complained about it. I was first in line and I was racing mark. We both loved to win and we both loved to compete against each other because we really were equals and it was always a tossup between who would win.

The coach blew the whistle and we both took off towards the rope. I launched myself at it and landed catching the rope a quarter of the way up as Mark has height on his side so I pulled myself up faster than him. Everyone cheered as I raced up touching the nought first and then I slid back down landing on my feet as mark curses because he only touches the nought now. I run and slap the hand of the bitch next in line. I smirk and wait for him to drop to the ground. He taps the man in front of the line and he dives for me, throwing me into the air and tickling me like crazy. I squeal, grabbing him around the neck. He stops tickling me and kisses me pulling back to run his nose down my nose and resting his head against my forehead