4

He turns to me panicked, pulling me into his chest whimpering into my neck, I would stand by his side Nomatter what happened but I can't ever see myself standing by his side if she is there too.

"Mate your my mate you are my mate, I smell you I can feel the sparks you are mine and only mine and I'm yours and only yours"

He starts to chant as my heart ruptures and my emotions come to the surface, bubbling up and threatening to make me cry, I push them back. I won't look weak in front of the pack or HER. This can't really be happening, so I pull back and pull his face to mine.

"I am yours and you are mine. What do you want to do?"

His face hardens and he turns and stomps down the steps towards her. I just stand there unsure of what to do or where to look but I watch as she practically runs to him. She tries to hug him but he jumps out of the way

"Stay back, don't fucking touch me"

Her eyes widen and her face falls. She looks towards me and growls he growls louder

"Don't you dare growl at MY MATE or YOUR LUNA!"

"She's not your mate I am"

"No your fucking not. I can smell her, I feel the tingles. She is my mate. If you really were my mate you would be hers too"

She growls again and makes a run for me. He growls louder catching her by the hair and ripping her back and he stands between us

"Don't you fucking touch her you hurt her enough"

"Your MY MATE!"

She screams at him lucy steps forward her teeth bared back

"Lies, I can feel it your lying"

Lucy grabs her hand and a feral ferocious growl leaves her lips and she drops her hand

"Witch! I can't read you, you have a magic block up! you aren't his mate are you?"

Mark growls again shaking his head, he turns to me and holds out his hands. I go to his side and he takes my hand in his and his body starts to relax.

"Yess he is"

She says through gritted teeth, lilly, Sophie, nana Keagen, maddie all step out

"She's lying I can tell, take her to the cell until the magic runs out then we will see the truth"

Lilly's teeth were gritted as she talked

"She's definitely lying and she's not his mate, their aura is different. Their aura is the same, they are one you are dark, black, evil"

Keagen spits the words at her like she hates her

"I mark Maddox moon reject you Aine Campbell as my mate"

Mark roars out silencing everyone, she falls forward clutching her chest

"No no please"

"Accept it or die at my hand right now. Don't fucking touch her until she accepts it"

Her head shoots up and she stands straighter

"You would choose her over your real mate! Her the outcast that no one likes. The one no one will accept! Would you rather her than me?"

Mark throws his head back and laugh

"You're delusional, I would choose her every time. I'd choose her over everyone. I'd choose her over this pack, I'd go to the ends of the earth for her. She is MINE and I am HERS. Accept the rejection or I will kill you"