5

"No he will block me out"

I frown and shake my head

"I won't let him I promise"

He sighs and nods his head and his eyes turn back to normal, he shakes his head

"Don't block him out or he will take over again"

"Fine fine fine, you do look beautiful by the way"

I smirk and Baylee stands forward.

"You all know why we are here, us moons do love a good surprise wedding, honestly it would be more surprising to have a planned affair with matching China and all that Ballox but hey, why change a thing when it's so much more fun this way. So let's start with the vows, ladies first. Let's do this Luna"

She winks at me, making me chuckle. I hadn't thought of any vows.

Alli
Fuck it let's wing it we got this girl

I bite my lip taking a deep breath

"Mark I love you so much, honestly if I hadn't met you when I did I would have probably given up on life but you never let me do that. You gave me back my fight, you gave me love and honour. You gave me hope and you became my home. Honestly after the shock of today I'm terrified life is going to take you away from me, tell me it's one big twisted joke but now standing here in front of you I truly believe nothing in this world could ever break us. I love you and I stand with you in sickness and in health, In good time and bad, to love and to cherish until the day I die"

He grins at me, tears run down his cheek and he looks to the heavens wiping his face with a chuckle of embarrassment.

"Nice, your up alpha"

Baylee nudges him, he smiles taking a deep breath

"Ashley I love you so much I don't even have words to describe it without failing miserably. You are mine and I am yours. You might have thought this was all one big cruel joke but I always knew it wasn't. I always knew you were mine and we were meant to be and I'll spend every day for the rest of our lives proving to you that I'm right. I'll love you and stand with you in sickness and in health, in good times and bad, through thick and thin, I'll honour and cherish you until the day I die"

Baylee snorts and laughs

"Through thick and thin really?"

He shrugs

"Kind of on the spot here, sorry if it's not perfect"

He rolls his eyes with a smirk on his face.

"Ashley, do you take Mark to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do"

I answer excitedly standing on my toes

"Mark, do you take Ashley as your wife?"

"I do"

"you may now k—- ewe at least wait until your faces are away from mine. Damn animals"

Baylee mutters as Mark pulls me in for a bruising kiss. Pulling at my bottom lip, I open my mouth and his tongue hits mine and I moan against him, my body melts into his and we become one. His hands go to my waist and he lifts me into the air wrapping his arms around my waist and hugging me tight against him.

Someone coughs beside me, making me pull back. It's Noah and Sophie.

"We have arranged for the plane to be at the airport in a few hours, the destination is a surprise. A car will be waiting for you at the other side and we will see you in 3 weeks time"