27

Sophie
"You really think that will work? I've never tried it before"

Lucy
"Yes it will work, if we work together to do it"

Deacon
"We are in, even if I hate the rogue idea but we are willing to bring as many of our people that we can spare"

"Come I'll bring you upstairs then I'll go make the call, we can tell them they have killed her tomorrow. Tonight she needs to rest"

Mark stands up holding me tightly, I can feel Maddox at the surface ready to rip someone or something apart

"What is it? Talk to me maddox"

"Don't know, I got a bad feeling"

Caron hands some juice as we leave the room and head upstairs.

"Just promise me you will tell me the truth about what they say in that call, and try not to kill him. Are you sure you don't want to carry me down there so I will be close I don't want you uncomfortable"

I tell him chewing my lip nervously, I know he wants me to rest but I don't want him to be so agitated without me close by.

"No you need to rest if your going to fight, I'll tell you everything and we can keep it together, plus your dads will be there they will help keep Maddox calm"

I snort it's like putting 2 angry bulls in charge of a bigger angry bull.

"3 bulls, 1 China shop. That does not give me comfort"

He laughs loudly as I press my hand to our door. It unlocks straight away. He walks me to our room, opening the balcony doors and setting me on the daybed. He disappears while I light a smoke and relax looking at the stars in the sky. He comes back with fresh fluffy pyjamas bottoms and his T-shirt. He pulls the shirt of my body and I shiver as the cold night air hits me

"I can dress myself you know!"

"I know but I like doing it"

He answers by stuffing the new shirt over my head. I pull my arms through the shirt next and he drops to his knees grabbing the hem of my trousers pulling them off my hips slowly. I groan as the cold air hits my clit, his touch sending a wave of moisture to my core. His nose goes into the air as he pulls them off me and he groans looking at him. He pushes my legs apart and he looks hesitant but hungry his hands slowly make their way up my leg and between my thighs. My body shivers and shakes, I throw my head back as I go from wet to soaking.

"Fuck it one taste won't hurt"

Mark tells me, throwing my leg over his shoulder and yanking me down the daybed. His tongue comes out and he licks me from my core to my clit. I groan, grabbing his hair as he buries his face in my pussy.

"You taste so good"

He sucks my clit into his mouth pushing 2 digits inside me. My core clenches around them.

"Fuckkk mark"

My hips move against his face as he picks up the pace. He growls sending vibrations through my body, my eyes roll to the back of my head as my stomach flips and contracts. He adds another finger, twisting them and curling them slowly. I cry out as he hits my g-spot making him cry out. He clamps his free hand over my mouth. I had forgotten we were outside. Lost in the feeling of my mate, lost in the feelings he gives to me. My inside clamp down around him and he bites at my clit with his teeth pulling it slightly. I scream as the pain mixes with the pleasure, only intensified when he lets it go and eases the sting with his tongue. Sending me straight over the edge screaming into his hand. He pulls back, looking proud of himself as my body shudders and shakes. He grabs my fresh underwear and pulls them on with my clean pyjamas.