13

"You stupid fucker now she wants one"

Jax points to mum glaring at mark

"Hey your the one that told me that she's my mate and if someone is going to spoil her it has to be us so I'm just keeping up my part of the bargain"

Mum looks at dad with wide googly eyes pouting he groans

"Fine we go and look but if they don't listen they are not coming home with us"

Both me and mum squeak in excitement at the same time clapping our hands together

"Let's go smoke while the boys clean up"

She puts her hand out to me and I take it and we skip outside like little school kids. We lay in our daybed lighting up and I nearly choke on the joint as my eyes swim in my head

"Damn that's strong"

Mum giggles

"I know. I can't even smoke it throughout the day I have to wait until night time or I can't do shit"

I take another pull and giggle

"Damn I don't think i've actually ever been high before"

She snorts, giggling back

"I know. I wasn't until I tried this. I thought I was high before but this shit is crazy"

I watch as the world around me moves and I swear I feel like a baby giggling for no reason. Mark comes out and crosses his arms over his chest looking at me with his eyebrow in the air. I snort and laugh falling into mum as she cracks up with me. Laughing for absolutely no reason

"Not again, Lucy I told you your not allowed to smoke that anymore"

"Excuse me since when have I ever let you tell me what to do plus I had to get our daughter stoned for the first time"

I take another drag and Mark sits in front of me waving his hand back and forth. I snort and giggle louder.

"Damn she really is high, let me try"

He takes the joint and smokes it as I fall back in the daybed looking at the sky. Mark starts to giggle and I'm not sure how long it took but I finally came down from my high.

"Damn that was crazy. So what's the surprise dad?"

Jaxon puts his hand out to me so I take it and he pulls me to my feet as Scott helps mum up. Mark takes my other hand as dad leads us around the side and to the cellar.

"This is yours to come and go as you please. Luna or not you will always have a home here"

He opens the door and we all walk downstairs. He had it completely redecorated. The walls were white with a huge tv against the wall, a king size bed lay in front of it. A small reading nook to the side with pretty little bedside tables and a kitchenette with a sink, fridge and coffee maker. At the back was a closet and small bathroom with a shower. The walls were white the floors were light hardwood. Cream cushions and blankets were littered around the area. Small blacked out windows lined the very tops of the studio apartment. It was comfortable and cosy and I loved it.

"It's amazing. Thank you so much, I'm still going to come home a few days every month after we appoint betas"

I hug my parents, they surround me in their love. I laugh as Mark tries to hug them too but Scott pushes his face away with the palm of his hand cracking us all up.

"So you don't have a beta huh?"

I pull back and sit on the bed with mum and mark, dads sit in the reading nook. I shake my head sadly. None of the people mark thought we're friends could be trusted around me. Damn most of the pack couldn't be trusted around me.