25

Lucy
"Probably attack when Mark is weak and take the pack. If he's strong enough when he becomes alpha he can change their thought process through the pack link."

Me
"Can he change your thought process? Since you are primordial"

She purges her lips and looks to mark, she reaches out and touches him. Suddenly he lifts his arm and slaps his own face. I snort and laugh as he glares at mum.

Lucy
"So I take that as a yes, Caron is coming up with an antidote to the poison that infected Ashley, when she's got that I'll ask about the linking thing"

I nod and look around the room.

Carter/cain
"You need to make us all rogues. All the kids in every pack needs to go rogue"

Arden
"I don't like that idea, can you elaborate on why you want to do that?"

Carter smiles at Carly then stands up and climbs onto the sofa onto my knee.

Carter/cain
"Because he wants us the most"

Mark
"That still doesn't explain why you should all go rogue?"

Toby
"Yeah little man, it's dangerous to go rogue"

Carter chews on his bottom lip as everyone anxiously waits for his answer, crow whimpers beside me licking his face trying to ease the anxiety from the weight of the world hanging off his little shoulders.

"Because he's going to make us kill you all, if he gets into their heads through the pack link they will make us kill our parents, they make us do it then they raise us to be killers. The only way we have a chance at stopping it is if we are not connected to the pack. And you need to help me unlock ellas powers. She needs them"

Fay sits up staring at Ella pulling at her bottom lip with her fingers.

Fay
"What about the twins? They are the same as Ella? And then there is Desmond as well?"

Carter/cain
"They need to go rogue too but they don't have her power or aura. Your pack is different to the others, they share strength and power with you so her power is always growing. Your too old to harness it all now but if you had have done it at our age then the twins would have a similar power but because aspen didn't harness it she lost it when she became Luna of another pack that is much smaller than yours"

Fay
"What do you have to do to her to harness it?"

He smiles up at her

Carter
"It's easy she needs to make Arden submit to her, that should break down the wall and give her access to her entire brain like me and Carly"

Arden snorts looking at him

Arden
"You must be joking? It's bad enough you can make me submit now you want my little girl to do it too?"

Ella gets off the beanbag and smiles sweetly at her father. He practically melts in a puddle of goo on the ground in front of her. When he's staring into her eyes Carter nods at her. Her little aura grows around her but it's like no one notices it. She pushes it out while she keeps eye contact with her father. I smirk as I watch it surround him silently, not touching him. It's like a pure bright white light moving in and out around everyone in the room, growing gradually as she takes the attention of the room with just one little smile. I watch as it gets bigger and bigger completely surrounding Arden but still not touching them.

Ella
"Don't you think I can do it daddy?"

She asks sweetly

Arden
"Of Course I think you can, it's just I'm not sure my ego can take it if you do"