2

After a rogue attack a few years back where the rogues had gotten into the house the place was completely remodelled and everything is now high security. We even have shutters that lock the place down while under attack. The door opens up to the large kitchen, dining room, all white marble and Matt black appliances with copper detailing. I walk through the kitchen and tv/cinema room and straight down the hall past the 4 double bedrooms to our room at the end. It was a large enough room with a huge king size bed in the middle. A tv hung on the wall right in front of the bed, behind the bed had a wall separating the room into 2, it was a large walk in closet that we both shared and off to the side was a large double bathroom.

I run in and shower quickly throwing my eggy clothes in the bin. I scrub myself clean then pull on some high waisted black skinny jeans with a black Rolling Stones crop top and some white sneakers. As I walk back to the room Mark's laying on the bed playing on his phone. He smiles at me as I pull a brush through my short bobbed hair.

"Damn you look hot"

I chuckled looking him over, his T-shirt had ridden up, his stomach and that sexy v was poking out. I shudder at how damn good looking he is and turn pulling on my leather jacket

"Come on we better go, I want to see my surprise"

He grins, hopping off the bed and wrapping his arms around my waist kissing my cheek.

"Come on then beautiful"

He takes my hand grabbing both our bags off the floor and we leave heading towards the packhouse dining room. As we step off the last step I hear arguing and I groan rolling my eyes.

"Don't, they are right my parents should have put them in there place a long time ago"

I shrug and we walk into the kitchen, everyone stops then I hear the sound of eggs smashing, I look to the noise where maddie is holding her phone. She looked pissed. She banged her fist against the table standing up with a growl. Everyone stands back in shock

"This has got to stop she is the future Luna of this pack, child or not she needs punished for this"

I raise my eyebrow in the air at her. She was only 14 but she was so hilariously funny but also very quiet so to see her look at her parents like that was actually quite shocking.

"And she will babe I promise, Ashley love I'm so sorry for what they did. I promise they will be punished"

Sophie says to me pulling me in for a hug.

"Ashley I promise by the time you get back she will have learned her lesson"

Noah adds pulling me in for a hug next. Jaxon growls making me look to him

"You would want to be sure before she comes back here. I'm sick and tired of sending her here for her to be abused. She won't be back until it's sorted"

I freeze and look to mark, mark pulls me back against his chest

"If she's going I'm going. And I agree WE won't be back until that bitch gets what she deserves. Come on babe it's your birthday tomorrow let's go have some fun"

His parents jaws are on the floor as mark pulls me out of the room, I hesitate looking at them as Noah's face softens and he smiles at me

"I promise I will sort it out"

I nod and follow Mark out to the car, he opens up the back door and I climb in as he throws the bags in the boot and he climbs in beside me.

"Mark I appreciate the sentiment but your family and this pack, it's yours, you have to come back jaxon is just angry he will calm down and we will be back at school on Monday"