29

I nod my head as we get up and step outside the packhouse, our people piled out of their houses running towards the noise as rogues come from every direction. Each jumped into the fight killing as many as possible.

"Let's do this"

We took off running towards the mess of rogues and our people, they came through the tree line roaring. I pull out a knife and tighten it in my hand making sure it wouldn't slip. We ran straight into the fight. I jumped into the air Landing on a rogue's back and sticking the knife into his throat and ripping it across. His blood spills out over my hand but I don't have time to react as another grabs me from behind, ripping me away from his friend.

I bend over throwing my weight in my back and I stick the knife into his thigh ripping it downwards. He screams grabbing my hair and punching me in the face, he pulls back to punch me again only this time i stab the knife into his fist. He screams, dropping me. I jump up, twisting his head and snapping it. Mark was busy putting people on their asses so I slit their throats.

Another comes racing towards me so I roll moving from there path but keeping my leg in place to trip them up. As they fall I stick the knife into the back of his thigh ripping it down the entire way. He screams trying to move but I move faster, sticking the knife in his throat and tearing it across his flesh, his blood spills out over my hands. I wipe it down and shake myself off trying to see my surroundings.

People were everywhere fighting as hard as they could. I followed Mark's path killing anyone he paralysed as more of our people died. I could feel them drop one by one, my anger flared up. They were dying as fast as his people were dying so he was obviously close. Just then men broke out of the houses surrounding the rogues and helping us to kill them. But suddenly more rogues came from the tree line. They were bigger, faster and stronger than the others and it was obvious they were extremely well trained.

They make a beeline for the packhouse, seeing this mark jumps into the middle of them touching one but he doesn't fall. They had a block up. I jumped on one of their backs, sticking the knife into their throat and twisting it until he fell to the ground limp. I grab my knife and turn just in time for his mate to lunge for me. I stab the knife into his throat and tear it across, his blood spills out covering my chest and spraying into my face and mouth making me gag.

I push him out and barf all over the place but someone catches me by the hair ripping me up into the air then he wraps his hand around my throat squeezing it, I could feel my windpipe bruise. I swing my legs up pulling his arm down at the same time. I wrap my thighs around his head. I use the knife to slit his wrists, he roars letting my hand go as I tumble him onto his back with my legs around his neck. I stick the knife into his eyeball then I grab his head with both hands and I break his neck. I pull my knife from his eye and I fall back gasping for air. Mark was fighting around me.

That could have easily gone the other way if he was just a millisecond faster he would have broken my neck. I touch it, wincing at the pain. It felt like my voice box was broken. I push myself up as I see my family surrounding the area and jumping in to kill the stronger rogues.

I was exhausted but more of my dying people pushed me to get up just in time to tackle a man that was getting ready to attack mark. I run then slide across the grass with blood on my knees, landing between marks back and the rogues front. I stick the knife into his gut and I rip it down through his muscles and flesh. He screams falling to his knees. I grab the other knife from my arm and I stab him in the throat, ripping it down. His blood sprayed across my face as I pushed him off me and I got up spitting his blood from my mouth. Another one of my men die and I look to Arden with gritted teeth

"Where the hell is he! My men are dying, Arden! we need to get people at that border!"

His flaming hands break a rogues neck and he looks at me for a second before swinging around and catching a rogue by his head he grabs it and yanks him over his shoulder breaking his neck.