Chapter 28: More Than Anything

[Extremely graphic/mature content ahead!]

***

[Brian]

As her tipsiness ebbed away, we decided to retreat upstairs for some rest.

"Darling, I'm going for a shower, alright?" I informed her, leaving her in my bedroom.

"Can I come with you?" she asked shyly.

She didn't need to ask, truth be told. She could have barged in while I was in the middle of it, and I wouldn't have minded. But I knew her respectfulness wouldn't allow that. A tad too respectful for my liking, really.

"Yeah, of course, my love," I replied, offering a shy smile in return, which seemed to ignite her eagerness. She hurriedly fetched her towel and bathrobe before joining me at the doorway, where I was waiting. Taking her hand in mine, we entered the bathroom together. But before I could close the door, she pushed me against the wall, pulling my shoulder down to kiss me. It wasn't that I minded—heyit was a very welcomed surprise—but where did that surge of confidence come from?

I continued forward, our lips locked in a passionate embrace as I reached behind her to close and lock the door. With a gentle push, I guided her towards the door, our kisses deepening, tongues dancing in lust. Her hands found their way to my chest, her palms resting lightly against my skin, while one of mine rested above her head against the door, and the other held her wrist tenderly.

Instinctively, I raised my knee, slipping it between her thighs, pressing her gently against the door. A soft moan escaped her lips, quickly silenced by another kiss. My hand trailed down her body, cupping her breast, giving it a gentle squeeze as I pressed my thigh against her.

Slowly, her hands ventured southward, reaching the waistband of my trunks, fingers fiddling with the garter before playfully tugging and releasing it, sending a shiver down my spine.

I released her from our kiss and sank down to one knee, focusing on my breath as I slowly lowered her bathing suit, exposing her fully. The sight of her vulnerability took my breath away. It had only been a few nights, but I had missed the incredible sight of her right in front of me.

Gently, I teased her thighs with my lips and nose, tracing patterns on her inner thighs and lightly grazing her vulva. I watched as her chest rose and fell more quickly with each movement. With one of her legs raised over my shoulder, I leaned in and placed a tender kiss on her lips, eliciting a giggle from her. As her fingers threaded through my hair, I began to trace a line from the far end of her lips to her clit with my tongue, feeling her grip on my hair gently tighten. Softly, I began to suck on her clit, mixing in gentle licks as I felt her arousal building up.

Eventually, I could feel her slowly pressing herself against my face, urging me to intensify my sucking and licking, applying more pressure on her clit and feeling her wetness spreading with each motion.

"Mmm, you taste so fucking good," I murmured against her clit. She had enjoyed the sensation of my voice vibrating against her skin the last time we were intimate, but the taste of her in my mouth was even more intoxicating.

Her grip on my hair tightened, and her leg over my shoulder tensed. "Don't stop," she moaned softly. Granting her wish, I maintained the same rhythm until I felt her legs tremble in climax. She bit her lip, trying to suppress the moan that came out of her mouth.

***

[Simone]

I'll be honest, I wasn't completely sober just yet when I did that. But he was so beautiful, and his bare chest sent me delirious. It felt like the right thing to do, and I was thankful that the alcohol gave me a bit of confidence to do such thing.