Chapter 5 - Gossip

-- #3RD PERSON

Triplets 😜😜

🧇: GUYS OH MY GOD!! I WENT ON A DATE LAST NIGHT AND IT WENT SO GOOD!!

🛹: OMG SERIOUSLY?? TELL ME EVERYTHING

🧇: SO MY ROOMATE GOT ME HIS BEST FRIENDS NUMBER AND WE WENT OUT ON A DATE AND HE'S LITERALLY SO CUTE AND WE ARE GONNA GO ON ANOTHER DATE SOON

🛹: OH MY GOD EL!!! FINALLY!! IM ALREADY PLANNING YOUR WEDDING BY THE WAY 😊

🧇: WILL CAN U GET ONLINE

Sorry, sorry I'm up!! :🎨

🧇: FINALLY.

I said sorry!! :🎨

🛹: WE ALL NEED TO MEET UP, GO TO THE CAFE WE ALL WANTED TO GO TO RIGHT NOW

Right now? :🎨

🧇: YESSSSS I'LL MEET YOU GUYS THERE!!

Fine. :🎨

Will let out a soft sigh and set down his phone, putting down his paintbrush and getting up, slipping on his shoes and leaving his dorm. He made his way down to the small cafe that they had been looking at a while ago and arrived about fifteen minutes after El and Max did.

"Will, what took you so long! We've been here for like, a year!" El scoffed.

"Sorry, I was tired." He scowled, Max rolling her eyes at the pair.

"Right, anyways, I need to tell you both about my date last night!" El grinned, very excited to tell them both.

"Okay, so, my roomate Dustin has a best friend who's single, right? He was telling me how he's looking for a girlfriend and if I was interested I could go on a date with him and see how things go." She began, Max and Will listening intently.

"So obviously I said yes because I wanna find my soulmate, so Dustin gave the guy my number. I got a text from him and we started talking a little bit and he invited me out for a date!" She told them both.

"So we went out on a date, it was honestly the best date I've ever been on. He's really sweet, he's funny, he is absolutely gorgeous. I mean, he's like absolutely insanely gorgeous, you need to see him. Anyway, so we finished up the date and we went back to our dorms and I kissed him." El told them, Max and Will's eyes widening.

"What! El, you can't just start kissing guys after your first date, that's crazy!" Will told her.

"Oh calm down you boring old soul, it obviously went well because she's sat grinning about it! Let her finish the story Will." Max scoffed, Will glaring at the pair and shutting his mouth.

"It went so well because I got another text from him this morning asking if I'd like to go out again." She grinned.

"Oh my god, yay!" Max grinned, incredibly excited for her best friend.

"I know! I'm so excited! What if he turns into my boyfriend!" She giggled.

"El, oh my god! This is so good! This is your chance at getting into a good relationship!" Max squealed, El and Max giggling over this.

Will stayed silent, looking between the two uncomfortably.

". . .What's up with you?" Max frowned, looking at Will's uncomfortable expression.

"I don't know. . . This all seems to be going a bit fast, don't you think? I mean, you're already kissing and you've only been on one date. . . It all just seems a bit-" Will went to speak, before being cut off by a loud scoff from Max.

"Seriously? Will, I know you're boring but seriously, I didn't think you were this boring! Just lighten up, seriously!" She scowled, Will frowning and shutting his mouth.

The two girls continued to talk to each other, Will just sitting down and watching the two talk as if he wasn't even there. He waited to see if he would get a chance to speak but the two girls spoke for a good ten minutes without even looking at him.

"Oh my god, if I was able to get a date with my roommate we could go on double dates! We would be like, what's it called, one of those unstoppable power quadruples! We could literally form our own little group just for us four!" She grinned.

Will sat there for a moment before grabbing his bags and getting up, turning to leave before El spoke up.

"Wh- Will, where are you going?" El frowned, looking up at her brother in concern.

"I'm leaving. You've both made it pretty clear you aren't interested in anything I have to say so I'm leaving." He told them, El frowning and gently grabbing his hand.

"Please don't leave, Will. Max didn't mean what she said, she was just- I don't know, she was just excited. . ." She trailed off, not knowing what to say.

"I don't care. I'm leaving. I'll see you both tomorrow." He frowned, leaving the small cafe and walking out.

He walked back up to the college, trying to stop tears from forming in his eyes as his father had always told him that boys shouldn't cry.

He made his way back to his dorm, walking in and hearing a lot of chatter coming from the living room, all of the talking stopping as they heard the door open. Mike got up and walked over to see Will stood there, obviously on the verge of tears.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He frowned, Will looking up at him and just staring at him for a moment.

"Nothing, it doesn't matter." He spoke quietly, not wanting to interrupt whatever Mike was doing with his friends.

"No, of course it does, do you wanna come sit down? It's just me and my friends." Mike offered, Will pausing and looking over at the two boys who were just sat staring at the two.

"Um. . . Give me a few minutes." Will told him.

"Okay, we'll just be out here if you wanna talk." Mike told him, his voice softer then usual.

Will nodded and walked over to his room, Mike walking over and sitting back down with his friends.

". . .Okay, what the fuck was that?"

{Word Count: 1010}