29

"What is this bitch doing here." Dominique seethed out, her hands clenching into fists. She felt Logan tense up beside her at the sight of Barron, and let out a breath, reaching down and squeezing his palm in comfort.

"He won't try shit. Not after Dom almost made him piss his pants!" Tyler cackled, hunching over and holding his stomach in laughter. Dom smirked, glancing back at his laughing figure and crossing her arms over her chest, nodding proudly.

"It's kinda awkward knowing he's here, though. Should we head back to Ashlyn's?" Taylor sighed, grimacing as she glanced toward Barron and his lackey's figures.

"...No."

Everyone looked toward Logan in slight shock as he glared toward the figures of the incoming group.

"That guy with the blue hat isn't apart of their circle. He's my replacement."

The group glanced over at the posse exiting the back doors of the arcade, where they were exiting; talking about going for a smoke. Logan grimaced as he thought over his previous experiences with Barron.

"That's his thing. He manipulated you, Lo." Dominique sympathised, knowing a thing or two about the topic herself. She reached over, pulling her hand away from his and wrapping her arms around him, giving him a tight hug as he shakily exhaled into her chest.

"I'm not sure what your plan is, but if you want to help the guy we've got your back." Dom sighed into his ear, peppering a kiss onto the crown of his head. He exhaled, wrapping his arms around her and squeezing her lightly; before letting her go.

"Wow! That caught me off guard. Never would've expected to see you here four eyes." Barron smirked, flicking his cigarette between his fingers and looking towards Logan's figure.

Dominique loomed in the doorway of where Logan had exited, her teeth grinding against her jaw as she tensed. She crossed her arms over her chest, leaning back against the brick and keeping away from the group's sight.

"Been a while pal, how have you been?" Barron spat out, smiling falsely at Logan and giving him a look that spoke 'play along or you're dead'.

Don watched the interaction go down between Logan and the boy in the blue cap. When she watched Barron raise from his seat and storm over toward Logan, jabbing finger into Logans skull as he demeaned him: she kicked off from the doorway, making her way down the metal steps with heavy feet.

Dom let out a low whistle at the sight of Logan slapping Barrons's hand away from his skull, a rageful look washing over his pretty features.

"I'm useless?! You can't even do your own work. Without me or Noah, you'd be failing all your classes like the dumbass you are."

She watched as Barrons hand clutched around Logan's hair, pulling him away from Noah who watched the scene with wide, horrified eyes.

Dom made her way to the bottom of the steps; just it time to see Logan flip Barron to the ground, his hand pushing itself down on Barrons back as he whispered something into his ear.

"I think it'd be wise for you to start caring."

Dominique waltzed over to Barron's collapsed figure, looming over him with pupil-less eyes, her grin glowing against the flicker of the lamppost above them. She bent down, snatching Barron's discarded cigarette and placing it between her lips, taking a long drag and gazing at him as he squirmed and struggled beneath Logan.