25

Jake tried to suppress his words and emotions, making way for the girl to speak whatever that was playing in her mind all this time. He didn't want to ruin anything especially when he believed that this might lead to whatever he was praying for.

"Honestly, after everything, I believe that we are not meant for each other. Yes I know, you kept on coming back to me, you kept on trying to win my heart back. Even Sunghoon already explained to me how much you loved me back then, but I just... don't want it."

"I don't want you anymore, I don't want to create any memories with you, I don't see a future with you."

Jake bit his bottom lip, weakly nodding at the girl's painful statement. He was on the verge of tears but the girl beat him to it.

"But I can't. I can't resist you. Especially when you're right in front of me." She spoke as her tears fell down her cheek.

"I-I want you...I-I really want you." The girl tried to speak in between her sobs. Her voice was breaking badly as she failed to control her tears.

The guy clenched his fists upon seeing the girl he loved having a hard time, engulfing with tears because of him.

"Jake.. Let's try agai-" Jake cut the girl off by connecting their lips together, placing one of his hands on the her cheek and one on her waist.

Jiyeon closed her eyes, immediately returning the kiss. Her small hands gripped the hem of his t-shirt. Their lips slowly moved in sync, feeling each other's kiss.

The scene was witnessed by a figure not too far from where they were standing at. Joonyoung heaved a sigh before turning around, leaving the place with a heavy heart, along with a paper bag of food that he brought for the girl.

Not too long after, Jake pulled away when he felt that he could still taste the girl's tears in their kiss.

"Hey, stop crying. How can I kiss you when you're still crying." Jake spoke in a teasing manner while wiping the girl's tears using his thumb.

Jiyeon tried to stop her tears as well using the sleeves of Jake's sweater but the tears kept on coming out.

"The tears won't stop falling." The girl pouted.

Jake chuckled before pulling her into his arms, softly patting her hair, trying to comfort the girl.

"I'm sorry for everything I did, causing you to lose confidence in us like this." He whispered in her ears.

"Although you already knew how much I love you, I will never get tired of reminding you over and over again." He added.

"I love you, Jiyeon. I love you so so much." He spoke, tightening the hug.

Soon afterwards, Jiyeon broke the hug as she wanted to look at the guy's face. Jake looked down at her, fixing her hair.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked, earning a nod from the girl.

Jake chuckled upon seeing her swollen eyes before stealing a peck on her lips.

"Let's go. They must be waiting for us." He spoke, proffering his hand for her to hold in which the girl gladly accepted.

"Jiyeon."

"Hm?"

"Be my girlfriend again?" Jake asked, looking at the girl while rubbing his thumb against the girl's hand as their hands intertwined.

Jiyeon smiled, excitedly nodding her head.

"Of course!"

*******************

Upon arriving at the homestay, the two made their ways towards their respective rooms to freshen themselves up.

"Oh you guys are home." Seoyeon greeted her friend upon seeing her entering their shared room.

Jiyeon just nodded in return. She then took a seat next to her friend on her bed before side-hugging her.

"I'm so sleepy." She stated, earning a chuckle from her friend.

"Quick, take a shower. Let's have dinner together." Seoyeon spoke, tapping her friend's arm.

"Okay~"

********************

The six of them gathered in the living room, getting ready for the movie after cleaning up upon having their dinner.

Jay was the last one to arrive as he was tasked to do the dishes. He was about to switch off the light when he noticed a sleeping figure on the couch.

"Jiyeon already fell asleep, though." He stated, causing everyone to look at the said girl's direction.

"Poor Jiyeon. She told me that she was sleepy since before dinner." Seoyeon spoke.

Seoyeon was about to get up from her seat to wake her friend up so that she could rest in the room, but Jake beat her to it.

"It's okay, I'll take her to the room." He spoke, putting aside his phone before walking towards the girl.

Everyone in the room couldn't help but to keep their eyes on Jake, following his every movement out of curiosity.

He crouched down in front of the girl's figure before caressing her hair.

"Jiyeon." Jake softly called.

Jiyeon's body shifted a little before her eyes slightly opened.

While waiting for the girl to fully aware of the situation, Jake took the girl's small hand into his, softly caressing it.

As the girl was not fully awake, she just stared at her boyfriend's face, repeatedly blinking her eyes in an effort to wake up.

Jake wasn't able to contain his adoration as he let out a chuckle.

"Sleep in your room." He spoke, eyes never leaving hers.

Jiyeon obediently nodded before slowly sitting up straight. Jake then guided the girl to stand up before walking towards her room hand in hand.

His action earned mixed reactions from everyone else.

Sunghoon and Jay exchanged glances while covering their mouth with their hands, surprised by their friend's unexpected moves.

Joonyoung let out a bitter laugh as he already witnessed everything at the beach earlier.

Seoyeon had her eyes widened, couldn't believe what she was seeing.

Upon tucking his girlfriend to sleep, Jake just lied down beside her, playing with his phone as he didn't feel like watching the movie.

On the other hand, while watching the movie, Seoyeon kept on glancing at her shared room door. She was actually worried if Jake already fell asleep in that room as they didn't have any extra room for her to sleep in.

Suddenly she felt a nudge on her arm, causing her to turn around.

"It's okay, you can sleep in my room. I think Jake is already sleeping." Sunghoon whispered to her ear, not wanting to attract anyone else's attention.

"What about you?" She whispered back.

"I'll sleep with Jay and Joonyoung, don't worry." He replied, assuring the girl.

After the movie, everyone went back to their respective shared rooms. Sunghoon was still in his room, helping Seoyeon to set up the futon.

"Thank you." Seoyeon thanked the guy after he finished setting up.

--------------------------------------------------

Kindly vote please!

Love, Nia♡