12

Flashback~

Jake was currently waiting in line to tap in the bus card before getting on the bus. The line wasn't moving for some reason so he slightly tilted his head to look at what was happening at the front line.

"Student, your card has no credit left. I'm sorry but you need to get off." The bus driver spoke to a female student.

"Ahh, okay." She was about to get off when she heard someone spoke.

"For two persons." Another female student with a bob haircut said while tapping in her card to the scanner before signalling the girl earlier to take her seat.

"Thank you." The first girl said, approaching the short-haired girl.

"No problem." The girl replied, smiling at her.

The first girl then handed 50,000 won to the girl that helped her earlier, causing the latter to widen her eyes.

"What are you doing?! The fare was just 1,500 won! Why are you giving me this much of money?!" She questioned, half whispered, not wanting to attract attentions from other passengers.

"Ohh is it too much?" The first girl questioned back, scratching her head.

Jake who witnessed the whole scene just scoffed.

"Is she trying to brag that she has a lot of money?" He thought to himself.

Once the girl settled down in her seat, Jake once again glanced at her. So pretty. Exactly his type. However, he just shrugged it off, not interested in taking the next step by approaching her.

She was taking the same bus as him, indicating that her house might be on the same direction as his. He unconsciously anticipated on which station she would be getting off.

"Ooo she lives here." He thought upon seeing her getting of the bus with few other passengers.

The next day while he was conversing with his friend, he suddenly spoke.

"Guys, I kinda find the girl of my type yesterday." He stated.

"Really? Did you approach her?" Jay questioned.

"Nah, it's not like I know her personality." He argued back.

Fast forward>>

"Jake, this is Jiyeon. The one that Seoyeon mentioned this morning."  Sunghoon spoke, pointing at the girl who was standing in front of them.

Jake raised his head to look at the said girl.

"Wait, I know her. She is the girl! The girl I met on the bus two years ago!" Jake thoughts played in his mind.

He was freaking out inside but he tried to play it cool.

"Hi." Was all he could say.

He cursed at himself after that, thinking that he sounded like a snobbish guy earlier.

Few days later, the Jiyeon girl kept on asking him where he lived so that she could walk home with him. Why should he tell her? He already knew where she lived. And yes, they'll be using the same path to their houses.

End of flashback~

"Jake?" Jiyeon spoke, breaking his thoughts.

"Hm?"