22

Jiyeon smiled throughout the reading despite having her tears flowing down her cheeks non-stop.

She recalled the day the guy confessed to her and he mentioned that he wanted to confess to her in different ways but she misunderstood him that day.

"So, he wrote me a letter." She thought.

"What a coward. He could give me this letter even after confessing to me." She chuckled, muttering to herself. She was actually trying to ease her current emotional state.

Jiyeon was putting back all the letters inside the envelope when three pieces of papers that looked like tickets fell out of the envelope.

She turned the papers around to see what was written on them.

"London Royal Ballet School Annual Concert 2021 Admission Ticket"

"London Royal Ballet School Annual Concert 2022 Admission Ticket"

"London Royal Ballet School Annual Concert 2023 Admission Ticket"

Uncontrollable tears streamed down the girl's cheeks as she looked at the ticket on her trembling hands. She was now at her peak of emotion. She could no longer hold her tears, could no longer calm herself. She was gasping for air in between her sobs.

3 years. The guy flew to London every year for 3 years without a miss to see her.

The guy she despised the most. The guy she always rejected over and over again. The guy she never wanted a to do anything with.

Was the same guy who always loved her since day one until this date.

********************

The five of them was currently doing a gathering at Jay's house as to celebrate his 22th birthday.

Jay was busy apportioning his birthday cake on each plate while everyone was minding their own businesses.

Jake who was holding a plate of cake, signalling Jay to put a strawberry on the cake.

Upon receiving his portion of cake, he instantly made his way towards the girls.

Jiyeon was attentively listening to Seoyeon's story when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"I take this for you. It has a strawberry on it." Jake stated, handing the plate he was holding to the girl.

"Oh..t-thank you." Jiyeon stuttered before taking the plate from his hand. She then picked up the fork before feeding herself.

She slightly turned her head to her side upon realising that the guy was still standing beside her with one of his hand covering his mouth, taken aback by the fact that she finally didn't reject his offer.

"It was good. You guys should try it too." Jiyeon awkwardly spoke as she didn't how to react upon realizing the gazes she was receiving from everyone in the room.

Sunghoon, on the other hand, just chuckled. He was proud at himself by the fact that his effort turned into a positive result.

After spending hours at Jay's house, they decided to return home.

"Can I send you home?" Jake asked Jiyeon.

"S-sure." The girly shyly replied. Jake bit his lower lip, attempting to contain his smile.

"Jay, we're leaving!" Sunghoon spoke as they walked out of the house.

"Drive safe, Jake and Sunghoon! You guys are responsible for someone else's daughter." Jay reminded before closing the door to his house.