03

It had been Jiyeon's routine to cheer for Jake on his basketball games, even on his practice sometimes.

She would join his fangirls on the bleachers, holding a banner with his name on it. 

Right after the players finished their game, the girls would rush to them, offering a bottle of water.

Not only Jake, every single player had at least five girls cheering for them. Some liked the attentions, but some found it irritating. Including Jake. Jake would ignore them everytime and just walked away from the court, not caring about their disappointed reactions.

He himself always questioned why didn't they stop even after receiving those treatments from him.

"Jake!" Jiyeon beat the other girls by being the first one to approach Jake after his practice today.

"Water?" She offered, raising the bottle up to her face level.

"No thanks." He replied, grabbing his water bottle from the bench, showing it in front of the girl.

Jiyeon's eyes just followed his movement.

"Where are you heading after this?" She asked.

"Home." He replied short.

"Can I walk with you?" She bluntly asked.

"I'm taking the bus."

"Okay, let's take the bus."

Jake stopped himself from walking, turning around to face the girl. His taller figure towered the shorter girl.

"You don't even know if we're going to same direction, Jiyeon."

"I don't mind-" She tried to protest.

Jake rolled his eyes, turning back, proceeding to walk away from the girl.

"Just go home."

Jiyeon just pouted upon hearing his response. She returned back to the bleachers to take her stuff, getting ready to head home.

She then quickly ran towards the exit to catch up with the guy before he disappear from her sight.

"Bye Jake, see you tomorrow!" She said before passing him.

********************

"If you tell me where your house is, at least I know if we're going to the same direction or not." Jiyeon pleaded the guy on the next day.

"Jiyeon for the third time today, I'm not telling you." He replied, not bothered to look at the girl beside him, just focusing on his meal.

"Why do we have to witness this?" Sunghoon questioned, crossing his arms.

"Ahh now that Jiyeon wanted to sit with Jake, I had to sit with you guys also." Seoyeon complained while munching her bread.

"Jake, just tell her and you're free." Jay spoke while playing with his food using the fork.

"I doubt." Seoyeon added.

"Which part do you not understand? I don't want to walk with you." Jake protested, standing up from his seat, attempting to leave the table.

"Jake..." Jiyeon tried to stop him, but to no avail, she was ignored by him.

Seoyeon just sighed upon seeing her discouraged friend.

"Let's just try again tomorrow, Jiyeon." She said, getting up from her seat, pulling along her friend's arms, ignoring the two boys that was left alone by their friend in front of them.