17

"We're actually on a rush, sorry! See you guys later!" Seoyeon instantly broke their moment, dragging her friend by her arm away from the place.

"Oh yeah, see you guys later!" Sunghoon replied upon reading the room while waving his hand.

Jake's eyes just followed his ex-girlfriend's movements until the two girls were no longer in his sight.

He then let out a sneer, as if he was mocking himself.

"Let's go." Sunghoon spoke, nudging his friend's arm, trying to get him to move.

Since that day, Jake kept on bugging Sunghoon to invite both Seoyeon and Jiyeon for a lunch together.

Sunghoon, on the other hand, kept on receiving the same answer from the girls over and over again.

"I told you they weren't interested." Sunghoon said while plopping himself on the couch of his friend's house.

"What do you expect? For Jiyeon to say yes even when she knew that you would be there?" Jay spoke.

Jake sighed before messing his hair, kicking his feet in the air.

"Argh, I just want to see her again!" He complained.

"Then approached her!" Jay suggested.

"I don't even know where she lives now!" Jake fought back.

"Just ask Seoyeon." Sunghoon replied.

"And do you think she will tell me? She didn't even want me to know that Jiyeon returned to Korea." Jake responded in despair.

********************

"Are you really not going to tell me her address?" Sunghoon asked Seoyeon.

"No." The girl replied before sipping her drink.

Sunghoon sighed. He was left with no choice but to use his final weapon.

"I actually have something to share with you. About Jake. And after listening to the whole thing, you can decide whether you want to give me the address or not. How about that?" Sunghoon suggested, causing the girl to furrow her eyebrows.

"Okay, tell me."

Sunghoon spent almost half an hour just to convince the girl with some details that he thought she might need to know.

Seoyeon, on the other hand, wasn't able to suppress her reactions to every word that came out from the guy's mouth.

"Really?!"

"Why did he do that?!"

"What? That's so mean!"

"He said that to you?!"

"He really did that?!"

Seoyeon covered her mouth with her hands upon listening to all of the information shared by the guy in front of her, trying to digest every words.

Sunghoon nodded proudly to himself before sipping his drink. He had a feeling that he might change the girl's mind.

"Don't you think they need to talk it out?" Seoyeon questioned the guy.

"Hm." Sunghoon responded with a nod.

"That's why I'm asking you for Jiyeon's address. So that Jake can talk to her." He added.

Seoyeon just sighed in return before grabbing her phone from the table.

"I'm trusting you with this one, Sunghoon." She spoke as she scrolled through her conversations with Jiyeon, trying to search for her address.