Chapter 11

Tim told his trusted friends and family that Lucy and him will be inside due to it being a firsts for Lucy.

"You ready?" Tim asked and Lucy slightly nods. "Ok, I'm not going to leave your side during the night. What can help is if you focus on one thing tonight and not thinking about the outside." Lucy looks at Tim, "ok. But if we end up doing it, does that mean you'll mark me as well?" Tim took Lucy's hands in his. "Only if you want me to, because if I do that than that technically means you're mine. Do you want me to mark you?" Lucy looked away and thought about it, she returned her gaze to Tim. "I want you, Tim. I want to be good enough for you. I only want you, no one else." "So, if the times comes I can mark you?" Lucy nods at Tim, they share a kiss. Tim can start to smell Lucy coming into heat.

Lucy can feel the urge to go outside, feeling the pull of the full moon. The power was overwhelmingly strong. "Lucy?" Tim calls out and gets no reply, he knew that the full moon was powerful but not this powerful. Tim pulled Lucy in for a kiss, after a few seconds he felt Lucy respond to the kiss. He pulls away. "Lucy, you okay?" "Yeah, just the pull is so strong." "Lucy focus on me, don't think about the moon just focus on me being here with you. I'll try to control myself but I can smell you're in heat already." Lucy looks up at him. "Tim, if it gets too much let me know that you're going to act on your feeling." "You sure?" Lucy nods pulling him in for a kiss. 

"So, if I'am yours, where do I fit in with the pack I'm a nobody." Lucy holds Tim's hands. "Luce, we can go out and see how everything is. Then if you want to, you can be my luna. I don't like how the luna's normally only care for the women and child, I would want you by my side always. You're a strong fighter and I know you will be able to handle yourself." "You want me to be your luna, but I'm a nobody." Tim cupped her cheeks, "you not a nobody Luce. You're my mate but also your father use to a beta before I was alpha. He is now our advisor, to guide us. You are a somebody." Tim kisses her head. Tim looks down at her, feeling the urge to have her and smelling her scent, Tim freezes. "Tim? Tim, you okay?" Tim looks at Lucy. "The pull to you is so strong right now. I want to give in, but I don't want our relationship to move too fast, I don't want you to be uncomfortable." Lucy brings a hand to his face. "Tim, what feelings am I feeling right now? I know you can feel my emotions." Tim looks at her then focuses on the feelings washing over him. "You're feeling; happy, love, wanted, cared for and ... safe?" He looks at her puzzled, so she brings his hand to her chest, putting it on her heart. "Tim, you make me feel safe. You're my safe place. I have never felt this safe with anyone other than you. I mean your friends and sister make me feel safe but you make me feel extremely safe. I trust you with me Tim." She lets go of his hand and it stays in place. "Tim if it gets too much act on your feelings, I will let you know if I need to stop, okay?"

The urge is stronger now and Tim acts, he pulls her close, their lips crashing against each other. The kiss is filled with passions, Tim pulls away looking into her eyes asking for her permission, with a slight nod he starts kissing down her neck. He finds a spot on her neck, "Luce, I'm going to mark you, okay?" "Okay Tim." "Just letting you know this could hurt, tell me if you need me to stop." Lucy agrees, with permission Tim starts sucking at her neck and he bite her, holding himself in place for a little bit before pulling away and seeing his bite mark on her neck. He kisses her on her lips before pulling away. Lucy's hand moves over to the bite mark. "You want to see it?" Lucy nods, Tim swipes her off her feet and carries her to the bathroom, showing her the mark. "That's there forever?" Tim nods. "It's amazing, thank you my alpha." Tim looks at her in awe, "you don't have to call me alpha, you know." Lucy nods. "What do we want to do now?" "Luce, I want to finish what we started." Lucy nods, Tim lifts her on the counter and kisses her. He takes his shirt off, Lucy stares at his abs "you like what you see?" Lucy nods, they work together to take her shirt off. Tim carries her to the bedroom where the rest of their clothes get discarded. They have sex for most of the night, then fall asleep cuddling each other.