Chapter 18

Lucy was unaware that there was people watching this. "Okay girls, we'll transform and I'll show you a few things as you're wolves. Ms Sofia will stay in her human form to help you out." Lucy and the girls transform, all letting howls out. Lucy showed them the first skill, as they were all doing it Lucy noticed a little girl not transformed at the back of all the girls and Lucy wasn't the only one. Lucy and another wolf walked over to the little girl, Lucy notice it was Artemis that joined her with the little girl and both transformed.

"Are you okay sweetie?" The little girl was shaking, Sofia was at the back and quickly whispered to Lucy which made her eyes widen. "Hey Kate, you scared?" She nods while still shaking and then she softly spoke, "I have not had my wolf for long. It scares me." Artemis side hugged Kate to comfort her and Lucy took her little hands in her own. "I know it's scares you. I was the same but everything will be okay, let's step further back from the others so you don't feel pressured." They moved further back from the other pups. "Ari will transform with you, I'll be right here for you after you do and then I'll also transforms." Lucy lightly squeezes her hands. "It's okay, we'll do it together." Artemis starts to talk. "I was scared to transform to, but my parents helped me out." Kate looked down, "you don't have parents do you?" Lucy questions and saw the slightly nod, now knowing this little wolf in front of her was an orphan.

"It's okay, I'm here and Ari will transform with you. You don't have to if you don't want to." Kate looked up to look at Lucy, she felt safe and didn't feel judged. "I want to do it." Lucy nodded, Artemis turned to face Kate. They nod at each other and transformed at the same time, they nuzzle their heads together, Lucy looked at Kate and how small she was compared to Artemis, Kate was looking up at Lucy. Lucy stepped back and transformed, Kate ran over to Lucy and nuzzled her leg. Lucy was helping Kate with some skills and Artemis was there for support.

"Your mate is something else." The principal turned to Tim. "What do you mean?" He was extremely confused. "That's Kate, she's one of the many orphans in the school but she's the smallest and not as strong as the others. Always keeping to herself, she must see something in Lucy to be open." "Yeah Lucy is like that." Lucy was laying with Kate and Artemis as she didn't want to push Kate. Lucy saw her friends and her love watching, Tim had a smile on his face.

The rest of the day, Tim and the others were in meetings while Lucy was spending time with the girls. All the girls were buzzing and their confidence grew so much with the one visit from Lucy. All the girls thanked Lucy for the day. Tim came into the school when his girls were. "Hey, good day?" "Yeah it's been a good day, Ari will be here tomorrow." Tim nods. They head home, Artemis was buzzing from her day and then it was time for her to go to bed (she spoke for a few hours about her day).

Tim and Lucy were cuddling on the couch talking. "One of the packs away from us reported a few wolves were attacked by hunters, the human are being dumb now." "That's not good, I know we don't want to but is there anywhere we could move to protect the pack." "Honestly no, but when we were attacked we were away from the village. Besides, I'm 100% my amazing luna could think of some pretty awesome traps for the hunters." Lucy giggles and nods. She stands up and walks off. "Baby?" She smirks, "you coming or not babe?" Lucy walks off and Tim runs after her, they had lots of fun that night.