Harry Potter, reacting to your death, 12:

(Trigger warning, death, blood, possible cursing) Written by me, I'm so sorry for the train wreck to come my lovelies <3

It's Harry's birthday and you decided to treat him today because he's been stressed lately. First, you wake him up with some breakfast in bed, then you tell him to get dressed and that you have a surprise for him. He gets ready and meets you in the common room. Before seeing you he is greeted by a handful of his friends giving him little gifts and saying "Happy birthday Harry!"

Once he gets through the crowd of people he sees you sitting on the couch reading a book. He runs over and sits next to you giving you a small kiss on the cheek. You look up from your book and say "There's the birthday boy!" He smiles. Then you ask if he wants to go to Hogsmeade and if so, he can bring some friends too. He says he would love to but only wants it to be you guys.

A couple of hours later...

To finish the day off you decided to give him a little picnic by the tree you guys had your first kiss at. When you show him the set he smiles and says "Thank you love" You tell him to sit and enjoy the beautiful and clear night sky. But, out of nowhere, the sky turns a deep dark gray, and the death eater symbol forms from the clouds.

Then, death eaters surround you and Harry. Hexes and spells fly everywhere. Harry starts fighting back, and so do you. More and more death eaters slowly appear leaving you and Harry visibly outnumbered. Suddenly you hear Ron and Hermione yelling spells. Then you hear a thud and see that Hermione was hit by a spell making Harry run after her to make sure she's okay. Then the death eaters close in on you and start shooting spells. You hear Harry screaming spells trying to give you a way to escape but it's not working. You then hear a loud thud and as you look over you see Harry lying against the tree.

Before you can look back to save yourself you're hit with a spell. "Crucio" You hear one of the death eaters yell, you snap your head back to look at them as excruciating pain floods your body. You fall screaming. After a bit, Ron, Hermione, and Harry defeat the death eaters and Harry goes back to you not realizing you were hit with the killing curse as well. He picks up your limp body and yells "Y/n?... y-y/n talk to me... I know you're alive" As Ron and Hermione hug crying in the distance, (you guys were all very close), Harry gives you one last kiss on your lips hoping you will wake up. Tears are flying down his face as he says "Y-y/n? Do you remember our future..." He slowly forces a smile "We were going to travel the world love..."

He holds you tighter not letting go as teachers and more students come running out. "We were going to do everything y/n, together..." Dumbledore comes running to Harry trying to get him to let go of you. "NO! She's okay... I know it..." Dumbledore gets Ron and Hermione to take him to his dorm and comfort him.

This is why Harry Potter refuses to celebrate his birthday. Because it's the same day he lost the most important girl of his life.

THE END

(I'm so sorry you had to go through that lovelies.)