Harry Potter, finding out you're famous in the muggle world, 51:

Once, again this is written originally by a YouTuber named harrypotterreacts. Go check them out to see more videos. 

The most important thing your mom had taught you was to make sure a guy never wanted you for the sole purpose of your fame or money.

You were a famous actress in the muggle world, and you were extremely famous. You made sure to be careful not to show Harry any of the shows you acted in and hid your fame pretty well from the wizarding world.

You had now been dating Harry for 4 years, and you both had just graduated from Hogwarts last year. Harry loved you for yourself, and you decided it was time.

H "Movie Night!!"

Y/n "Ooh, what genre?"

You snuggled up into Harry on the couch in your house.

H "Rom-Com"

Y/n "Sure!! Hey, what's that one? That one looks good."

You pointed to one of the movies on the screen.

H "The seventeen-night stand? HAHA, that sounds good."

Harry clicked on it and the movie started playing. Grabbing a bowl of popcorn, you waited. And... There you were.

H "WAIT, WHAT???? Y/N!!! IS THAT YOU??!?!!! THIS IS A FAMOUS MOVIE!!!! OMGOMGOMG, HOW DID I NOT KNOW-"

Y/n "Harry, I didn't want to tell you because I wanted to make sure you loved me for the right reasons. And now I think I know you do."

H "Of course, darling. This is insane, you're ... Famous??"

You nodded, thrilled to finally share the secret with Harry and you showed him all of your Tonys, Oscars, and film awards and you both binge-watched all of your movies the rest of the night.

The end