Mattheo Riddle, how they would react to you breaking up their fight, 69:

Written by me, Enjoy!!!

Long story short, Mattheo saw someone look at you "wrong" and beat them up. All you could do was yell at them and say stop or Mattheo stop. You had seen Mattheo take some really hard hits to the face, stomach, and arm making you get worried that he would get severely hurt. You had decided last minute to run in and stop the fight so it wouldn't get worse. You rush into the middle pushing Mattheo farther away from the other person resulting in getting two hard punches: one in the nose and the other in the ribs.

"What the hell y/n?!" Mattheo yells then realizes you're in pain. He runs up to you and sees you're holding your nose. "Hey, hey, hey. What... what's wrong?" He slowly removes your hand from your nose revealing blood streaming out of it. You wince in pain when he touches your nose softly.

" Love, I think you broke your nose."

I slowly nod my head as he helps pick me up when I remember about the other person. I turn around to see him standing there then saying "Aww Mattheo got a soft spot for a b**** that can't even throw a punch? Ha! Pathetic."

Anger immediately builds up in you as you see Mattheo roll his eyes. You completely turn your body to look straight at the person. You crack your neck and knuckles and that's when Mattheo knew it was about to go down. He "Tried to stop you" Then let you walk forward flinging your fists at the person's face, causing them to fall over from impact. You then continue to punch him as Mattheo pulls you off. You angrily walk back to his dorm to get cleaned up. Mattheo made sure of two things, 1. That he always stayed on your good side. And 2. You always knew how proud he was of you punching the guy.

The End