Fred Weasley, reacting to your death, 16:

(Trigger Warning, blood, death, and possible cussing) I wrote this and am somewhat proud of it.

*You had gotten kidnapped earlier by Voldemort*

Fred's Pov:

I was stressed. Pacing back and forth in my dorm room as George sits on my bed trying to convince me she's okay. Thoughts of what might have happened start flooding my head. Was she kidnapped? Killed? Hurt? Did she leave for a trip? Maybe her friends know... wait I've already asked them today. What about... Her teachers?.... Nope, Already talked to them. What about-

G "Fred, she's okay. Knowing y/n she's probably reading in an odd place again."

F "But George this time feels different... I have a gut feeling that something is wrong... I just don't know-"

Student name "FRED! I heard you were looking for y/n right?"

Some student yells bursting into my dorm room.

F "Right, do you know anything kid?"

S/n "Well, this morning I heard her yell and then I heard a lot of talking, and someone said "Bellatrix, go take her." and the lady replied with "Yes, my dark lord."

I stare at George and he stares back at me we both nod and I say...

F "Thanks kid, now go to your dorm."

*Time skip- George and Fred arrive at the Malfoy Manor*

As we snuck into the Manor I heard Y/n scream, which was then followed by a loud coughing. What did he do to her?!

Y/n's Pov:

I screamed, not only did Voldemort bring me here but to greet himself he decided to punch me in the face. I start coughing uncontrollably, I then squeeze my eyes closed. When I open them again blood is all over the floor.

I look up at him breathing very heavily and scared. Then I look right behind him and see Fred slowly creeping behind him. He then yells... "Expeller-" but is too late. Voldemort had yelled Crucio. Barely a second before leaving me in extreme pain. I scream. Fred comes sprinting over to me.

F "STOP! PLEASE! Take me... I-I..."

V "Why should I? Me hurting her is putting you in more pain than actually casting the spell on you."

I was shaking as tears flowed down my cheeks. Fred turns back to me holding my hand saying it's okay. I look up and see Voldemort raising his wand again. I push Fred out of the way before the spell hits him.

F "Y-y/n.... Y/N! Stay with me love come on... please"

Y/n "Fred... I'm sorry... but you have to let me go..."

I start to feel my eyes slowly close.

Y/n "I... Love you, Fred"

He gives me a soft kiss on my cheek.

F "I- I love you too..."

Fred's Pov:

I felt her go limp in my arms. I couldn't help but cry. I started choking on my tears, as they fell on top of her neck.

From that day forward, Fred has visited Y/n's grave, texted her, and left letters on her grave that she would hopefully see in the next life.

The End. I'm so sorry lovelies. It still sucks :(