George Weasley, reacting to you being alive, 25:

(no trigger warning, I wrote this and am very proud of it)

Also, GI Is Ginny GE is George.

I was standing at the astronomy tower watching the sunset as tears fell down my cheeks. I had lost my best friend and the girl of my dreams. Ron and Ginny were up there too.

GI "Do you think... never mind..."

R "What's wrong Gin?"

GI "Do you think they are watching us? Y/n and Fred..."

There's a silence.

GE " Ginny? Do you see those stars up there?" I point up at the stars in the now very dark sky. Ginny nods.

GE "One of those is Y/n, another one is Fred, And I bet right now, they are smiling down right at us."

A tear escapes my eye.

GI "George you're lying...."

GE "What do you mean?"

I say as I turn around. I look at the archway and see both of them standing there. We are all standing there stunned. Ginny runs up to Fred.

GI "You died... H-h-how?"

GE "Is this a dream?"

Y/n "I can assure you that it's not a dream George. We're both here and we're both okay. Come here." She says giving me her sweet smile.

I sprint over to Y/n hugging her tightly then picking her up and spinning her around.

GE "I don't know how, but I'm not complaining. Never do that again, please. Either of you."

They both just start laughing. This was by far the best day of my life. 

The End.