Oliver Wood, detention with Umbridge, 60:

I wrote this, I'm so sorry it's really bad.

Oliver had been focusing on quidditch and you more than Umbridge's classwork and homework. It had started getting worse to the point where he just wouldn't finish the assignments at all. You tried talking to him about it then it got better, but he started lying to you about doing the assignments. She tried giving him detention as a punishment, but it didn't seem to faze him much. Umbridge figured out that she had to take something more valuable, you.

Your Pov:

I was sitting in class when Professor Umbridge walked over to me saying she needed to... talk to me. I nodded and got back to my work not thinking anything of it. As the opening bell for lunch rang I went over to her desk she said,

U "Why hello Miss L/n, Is there something you need?"

I look at her and say "No professor you said, earlier in class, you wanted to talk to me about something."

U "Ahhh, yes, well I need you to come down to my room after school hours. It's not a... "detention" I just need to talk about someone I believe you are very close to."

I smile and nod my head as I walk out the door.

*TIME SKIP - AFTER SCHOOL HOURS*

As the final bell rang I remembered that Umbridge needed me to come down to her classroom, so I quickly tried to pick my things up and headed down to her room. I opened her office door and she offered me to take a seat. I asked if I could text my boyfriend to tell him I can't see him right now and she nodded in agreement. As I put my phone down on the table I see her grabbing one of her quills, I ask what the quills are for because they look very... sparkly.

U "Well I believe you know Oliver Wood correct?"

I nod and tell her that we are dating, and have been for a couple of years now. I smile, once I look at her she gives me a very nice grin almost saying I'm sorry.

She then gave me the quill she was holding in her hand and told me to write a variety of words on the paper. I don't realize the words start forming a very threatening sentence until I feel my skin ripping apart. I turn my head to look down as I see the words from the paper burning into my skin. I asked Umbridge in a very shaky voice what was happening and she said,

U "Your so-called boyfriend did this to you L/n. He isn't doing the work that is needed for him to pass my class. I WILL NOT BE KNOWN FOR HAVING LAZY STUDENTS! So, whatever you did last time to make him turn in his assignments better happen again. Otherwise, the pain will slowly get worse miss L/n. And we both know you won't let that happen, correct?"

I look up at her tears starting to form in my eyes for the pain was unbearable.

Y/n "No... I can not be punished for another person's actions, whether they are my boyfriend or not... It's. Not. My. Fault." I say with a shaky voice.

U "Did you just say no..... To a professor? Miss L/n I hope you know that I can and will kick you out of this school if that boy doesn't get his grades up."

Y/n "But that's not fair! I'm one of your top students... you see I wouldn't have said no If you asked me to tutor him. But you TOLD ME to fix him and his grades.... And professor I don't know if you know but I am not a god. So.... No.... kick me out of this school if you want but, you cannot hold me responsible for someone else and their academic achievements."

U "Young lady you have no choice."

She slowly takes the quill out of my hand and takes the paper too. I watch as she walks over to her desk and slams the paper on the table. She starts scribbling all over the paper, she then takes the quill and uses it to rip the paper in half. I scream in pain as my hand is gushing blood. Tears are streaming out of my eyes, I looked down only to see nothing but blood on my hands. I was in pain and stuck. No one could get me out of here except me right now. I might need to run from this psycho.