George Weasley, reacting to your death, 15:

(Trigger Warning, blood, death, and possible cursing) I wrote this, I'm very sorry for the train wreck to come lovelies <3 :(

*It's the end of the battle of Hogwarts*

George was so focused on his brother's death that he didn't realize he hadn't seen you for a while.

Once he finally got somewhat over his brother's death he wanted to hug you and cry into your arms but you weren't anywhere in sight. He asked people like Ron and Hermione to see if they had seen you. They both replied with a no. He decided to just start looking around. Then he turns a corner and sees a huddle of people. All he can hear is the weeps from the group of people. He slowly pushes through the crowd to see your body lying on the ground. He falls to the ground crying for you to get up.

G " Y/n... y/n I-I can't lose you too." He says grabbing your limp body and pulling you into a tight hug. He gives you a soft kiss on the top of your head as Dumbledore pulls him away from you. Dumbledore just gave him a large hug as he walked George to his dorm. That was the day George felt two very important parts of his soul abandon him. This is why George Weasley became a teacher at Hogwarts. So, if this was to ever happen again, he would be a protector. And if killed, he would see his best friends once again.

The End because I'm lazy and my brain isn't working correctly.