PART 1 :

( FLASH BACK)

( At Night 8:39 pm )

" You fool, go somewhere else and hide, I don't want to get caught because of you, now go or else....." she was about to finish her sentence when someone's voice came from her behind , "Boom! Wow, I found two people at the same time. Everyone, come here quickly. Finally, I found you all." ,this is the first time she was looking at him so closely ' he was looking soo happy  ' and she was so lost in him that she did not remember that those people were playing.

( PRESENT )

"Alaya!! Alaya!!! " She came out of her dream world. She raised her head and looked at Laraib with her dark brown eyes . Her skin color was like honey but the attraction was very high. Round full cheeks, her eyes were very cute because of thick eyelashes, and when she smiled with those rosey lips, a dimple formed on one side of her face. And she looked so much more beautiful  . " Why are you calling my name so loudly? Have you fallen in love with me?" "Oh please! You are not so beautiful, that I will love you, mom is saying fill the water bottles and clean the room too." Before that Alaya said something, Laraib immediately left the room, "Why should I fill the bottles? That is Inaya's job, she will do it. I am just going to clean the room and take a bath." She said this in a loud voice and started cleaning the room. After half an hour, Alaya took a bath and came down to the lounge." Who takes a bath for so long?" Alaya closed her eyes after hearing this, "and tell me that the room has been cleaned?" "Yes, mother, I have completely cleaned the room and made it bright."while saying this she shows thumbs up to her mother  . "And why are the bottles not filled?" , "Mom, I won't fill the bottles, tell Inaya, she will fill them, she doesn't do any work, she just uses the mobile phone whole day." her mother said "She is still small" Alaya got very angry after hearing this and she said "Mom you always say this, she is not even that young now ." hearing this Alaya's mother got angry and shouted "That's the only thing that happens in this house. Tell one person to do something, then he tells the other one, otherwise they keep complaining about each other " when Mrs Maliha was shouting on her while her siblings started to do their work and became soo innocent like they have not done anything wrong in their life . ' Allah Allah, bas bottles bharni reh gyi thi meri zindagi me  ' , she muttered to herself and then started filling the bottles. Mrs Maliha left in anger and her siblings also sat comfortably .While she was filling the bottles, some water fell on the kitchen floor. " uff Allah main kaam krun or wo kaam kharab na ho aisa hosakta hai ? Na mumkin  ,kaam par kaam barhty ja rhay hain ab issy bhi saaf krna paryga  . " she said while looking at the floor and start cleaning it, just then the doorbell rang. Alaya said to her brother " Ayaan go open the door, father must have come from the market " He went immediately, Alaya also went to the room after doing her work .

( At Night 9:47 pm )

Everyone was sitting in the lounge after having dinner. And mama had told all the complaints to father. Father said, " why are you all bothering your mother .If I hear someone's complaint again then I will tell you all . " everyone nodded their heads " now go and get sleep early tomorrow you both have to go to school " he said this while pointed towards at Inaya and Ayaan then he looked at me and said " you also go and get sleep " then we three stand and go straighten to our shared rooms , while dad, mom and Laraib were talking about something .

ALAYA'S POV :

( In my room )
I was sitting on my study table and started reading my personal diary (" I have a crush on someone but he doesn't know it that I have a crush on him infect he didn't even know that in this whole world there's someone who thinks about him and pray for him . how sad  " ) ,while reading this I again lost in my dream world where only is Him and I . but then I remembered something and shrugged off my all thoughts because I got to know that he likes or maybe loves someone else I was so shocked after hearing this because he looks so simple , mature and shy person that I didn't even think about that he will do this .' Someone has said that what it looks like is not the same at all.' And now I am very hurt because for the first time in my life I liked someone and he likes someone else  . Why does this only happen to me ? why?? This is the reason why I have not liked anyone till now and it is very difficult to find someone who is sincere in this generation. I thought he is the only one for me but no he also loves someone else. Anyway, I am very unlucky in love I know that . Talking to herself she went to bed and fell asleep after crying for several hours .

AUTHOR'S POV :

It was her habit from childhood, whenever she was sad or angry, she would talk to herself alone at night when everyone was asleep and cry. After crying she would fall into a deep sleep .

( In Morning 10 :22 am )

Mr Burhan has left for his work, Inaya and Ayaan were also in school . Alaya came out from the room after doing her morning routine and goes to the kitchen for breakfast " Mama what's in breakfast? " her mother was washing the chicken she stopped washing it and look at her beloved daughter and noticed that her eyes were slightly red and swollen "nothing" "what you mean nothing ?" " means what you want to eat you have to make it by yourself dear. " saying this her mother continue doing her work while Alaya make weird faces and said " mama please made me a good breakfast , you know that i can't do anything without having breakfast " her mother look at her and said " yeah my daughter i know you feel dizzy and have iron deficiency so you can't do anything without having breakfast " hearing this Alaya smile at her mother showing her teeth , " wait let me finish this work then I'll make breakfast for you " Alaya nodded her head and left from there.
After having breakfast Alaya was cleaning the house . Laraib was helping her mother in kitchen " what's cooking today ? " said Alaya coming to the kitchen , her sister replied " Biryani , Shami kabab and Custard " hearing this Alaya's mouth fill with water and she said " really !!! today is something special or someone is coming ? " her mother replied " YES SOMEONE IS COMING TODAY FOR LUNCH ."

__________________________________

Do Vote 👍 .
Do Share ❣️ .
Do Comment 👀 .

Your New Author ,
         Jiya 🦋 .