PART 27 :

It was very dark, nothing was visible. She felt like someone was pulling her upwards, and she was trying to resist, but the person was showing no mercy. She tried to free herself, but he pulled her up anyway.

She glanced down at the building below, and saw that they were high up, and all she could see was clouds, nothing else .

That person grabbed her hand and pushed her towards the edge of the building, and she was screaming and trying to break free, but her voice was stuck in her throat, as if her vocal cords were frozen.

She wanted to scream, but no sound was coming out. She saw the person wearing a black hoodie and mask, who was holding her hand, and was slowly letting go of her grip.

Alaya's breath was getting shorter, and her eyes were wide with fear, thinking that she was going to die. And then, suddenly, the person let go of her hand, and she fell straight down from the building .

Her eyes suddenly opened, her breath was labored, she was drenched in sweat, and her body was shivering violently. She immediately sat up with a start and looked around the room with a glance .

The sunlight was pouring in through the half-open window, filling the entire room with its warmth, and the heater's heat had made the room comfortably warm. The room was also very bright and clean, free from any kind of dirt or mess, as if someone had just finished cleaning it .

She looked on the other side of the bed, but there was no one there. She thought Hamdan must be in the bathroom, so she snuggled up with the pillow and closed her eyes, feeling relieved that it was just a dream.

But her condition was such that it felt like everything had really happened to her. She opened her eyes, turn to the side table to get a glass of water. As she drank the water, she realized that there was no sound coming from the bathroom.

So, she thought, ' maybe Hamdan isn't in the bathroom then where is he ? ' She put the glass back on the table, got up, and suddenly everything went dark in front of her eyes, and she sat back down with a start .

( ALAYA'S POV : )
First, I had a terrible dream, and now this low iron is making my head worse. Telling myself i go towards the bathroom, but when I reached out to open the door, it was locked from the outside, which means no one is there. Maybe Hamdan is in the lounge, I'll change first and then go see.

She said this while searching for her bags, which were nowhere to be found in the room . She exclaimed in frustration, " Where have my bags gone ? Allah Allah ! can't I find anything on time ? Is this what's going to happen to me ? "

She went towards the changing room, thinking that maybe Hamdan had left her bags there. As she opened the door to the changing room, she saw her bags placed neatly on one side.

She smiled slightly and walked over to pick them up, putting them on the table. ' It seems Mr. Khan has a fondness for cleanliness, he's even organized his wife's belongings. Your are quite a capable person, Khan,' she said to herself and took out a dress from her bag to wear, put the rest of her clothes away in the wardrobe, and then headed to the bathroom .

( 35 minutes later )
She came out of the bathroom, freshened up, and freed her hair from the towel. She came to the dressing table and started combing her tangled hair. Then, she left her hair open and put a dupatta on her head. She went out into the lounge to see Hamdan .

She wasn't feeling like walking, her body was feeling very weak, but she still dragged herself out of the room. But when she got to the lounge, there was no one there.

She felt annoyed after not finding him in the lounge too 'Maybe he's in the kitchen.' Thinking this, she went to the kitchen, but as soon as she reached the door, her legs gave out and she collapsed onto a chair.