PART 35 :

Hamdan and Alaya had returned home, but there was an eerie silence between them. Hamdan had locked himself in his study, while Alaya in the bedroom , searching for ointment in her drawers to apply to her wrist, which was still sore from Hamdan's tight grip earlier .

After Hamdan's warning, Miraal was about to said something to the two of them but interrupted by a call, ignoring them both. She gave them a venomous glance and left.

Just then, Yahya arrived, out of breath, and Hamdan told him, ' Go home now, we'll talk later.' And after all this, the two of them got into the car and went to their apartment, where Hamdan locked himself in his study room, not emerging since .

( HAMDAN'S POV : )
Yahya had texted me just a while ago , that ' the boy who was with Miraal was her boyfriend, and they had recently broken up.'

Since then, I had been feeling a strange anger, as if i wanted to go and ask Miraal why she had played with my feelings like that. I had been loyal to her, but she had still treated me so badly .

I spent five years in agony, thinking that Miraal, you left this world without even telling me, without even considering how much pain I would have to endure after your departure. You didn't care about my feelings, you just played with my emotions and left me behind, like a joke .

My anger was getting out of control, and in a fit of rage, I picked up the vase from my table and smashed it on the floor. " Miraal, I will definitely take revenge for all the pain you've caused me. You'll see how I make your life a living hell . "

I stormed out of my study room and entered the bedroom, intent on changing my clothes. But then my gaze fell on Alaya, who was curled up on the bed like a child, clutching a pillow and fast asleep. Her face clearly showed that she was afraid of something .

As soon as I saw her, a sense of peace descended upon my heart, and my feet automatically carried me towards her. I sat down beside her and took her hand in mine.

That's when my gaze fell on the red mark on her wrist, and I remembered how I had gripped her hand tightly in anger while i was confronted Miraal in the evening. The memory flashed before my eyes like a vivid scene .

I searched for the ointment on the side table, but it wasn't there. I quickly got up and searched the entire room, but couldn't find it.

My hands and feet were trembling, and I couldn't understand how I had forgotten to control my anger and ended up hurting Alaya. My vision became blurry, and I felt like I was going to pass out. A tear escaped my eye and rolled down my cheek, and I stood there, frozen in place .

That single tear made me realize how important Alaya is in my life, and I realized that my feelings for her are not just affection, but love. I immediately left the room and went to the study room, where I found the first aid box.

I quickly grabbed the ointment and returned to the room, sat down beside her, and gently took her hand in mine. I began applying the ointment to her wrist, my touch soothing and gentle .

" Alaya, My LOVE , please forgive me. It was my mistake that I couldn't control my anger and ended up hurting you. I'm really sorry, I couldn't even imagine causing you pain. Please forgive me . "

( AUTHOR'S POV : In life, it often happens that we fail to control our anger and end up hurting our loved ones the most. Anger is a thing that makes a person lose their senses, and they forget who is standing in front of them or who they are talking to. They just do what comes to their mind, without thinking .

That's why anger is forbidden in Islam. We are commanded to control our anger whenever it arises, and whoever learns to control their anger can achieve anything in life. Satan likes anger, and he exploits it to mislead humans .