PART 26 :

( At 6 : 05 pm )
Hamdan had gotten up a while ago and was now thinking about how to wake Alaya up, but he was struggling to come up with a way to do so. He was standing next to her, gazing at her face, which was the only part of her body visible outside the comforter. He had called out to her two or three times, but she hadn't stirred .

Hamdan was still gazing at Alaya when a mischievous idea struck him. He went to the washroom, filled his hand with water, and splashed it on Alaya's face. Alaya, who was sleeping soundly, suddenly jolted awake, " Ahhhhh ! What nonsense is this ? " She glared at Hamdan with anger, to which he responded nonchalantly, " You weren't waking up, so I thought I'd splash some water to get you up." Alaya's anger intensified, " You could've just called out to me, but no, you had to splash water on me in this cold ! " She pulled up her comforter, her eyes still flashing with annoyance .

Hamdan said, " I called out to you, but you didn't respond, so I had no choice but to splash water on you. Come on, get up quickly, we have to leave soon and I don't have time to fight with you." He walked out of the room, leaving Alaya fuming. Her face turned red with anger, and she threw all the pillows on the bed onto the floor, muttering to herself, " Am I fighting with him ? He has no manners, doesn't know how to wake up a sleeping person, and instead resorts to mischief ! " She stormed into the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind her.

When Alaya came out of the bathroom, she was surprised to see the room spotless, and her mind raced with thoughts like " Did Hazel or Mrs. Ayzel come into the room and clean it ? " she starting feeeling embarrassed , But before she could ponder further, she heard Hamdan's voice from behind her, " You're quite skilled at messing things up, but thankfully, my mom didn't come into the room, otherwise, she would have thought that the bride has started showing her true colors on the very first day of marriage ! You should be  grateful that I cleaned the room myself. "

He sat down on the bed, right in front of Alaya, who was listening to his taunts with growing anger, her face turning red. She opened her mouth to respond, but then he gestured that they didn't have time for this and she closed her mouth glared at him and quickly turned towards the mirror to start getting ready, opening her hair tie to start styling her hair .

Hamdan's gaze fell once again on Alaya's hair, and he forgot to look away, mesmerized by their beauty. He had never seen such long and luscious hair on any girl before, not even his mom and Hazel's, and he was captivated by their charm. He was so engrossed in admiring her hair that he didn't even realize when Alaya tied her hair up and turned around, catching him staring. She glared at him and said, " We don't have time remember ? " Hamdan came back to his senses and cast a glance at Alaya, then picked up their suitcase and walked out of the room. Alaya, meanwhile, put on her abaya, grabbed her handbag, and came out as well .

When they came out of the room, Hamdan's family was waiting to bid them farewell. They had all gathered to see them off at the airport, but this time, no one accompanied them because Hamdan had insisted that they would go alone. Everyone bid them farewell at home, and now they were standing outside, waving goodbye. Mr. Burhan's family was also there, and both families saw them off together. They all stood outside until the car was out of sight .

After an 8-hour flight, they arrived in the city of Manchester, England, where Hamdan lived. But Alaya didn't know that Hamdan lived in Manchester; she only knew that he lived in England. During the entire flight, they both remained silent, not speaking a word to each other. And now, they were sitting in Hamdan's car (which his driver had brought) and were on their way home .

They stopped in front of a beautiful, extremely tall building, which left Alaya's mouth agape. They got out of the car, and the driver took their luggage into the lift and went upstairs. Alaya was still standing there, frozen, until Hamdan took her hand and said, " What, are you going to stand there ? Come on ! " They both entered the lift, and as it ascended, Alaya's gaze was fixed on the numbers, which were increasing rapidly. She thought the lift would stop, but it didn't, and the numbers reached 60. She looked at Hamdan with concern and asked, " Why isn't it stopping? Where are we going ? " She was getting anxious, and Hamdan was enjoying her distress. He said, " This lift will go up to the 94th floor, and then I'll throw you out from there, so relax ! " He leaned against the wall, looking quite pleased with himself.