PART 20 :

But her dad's next words hit Alaya like a bombshell, something she hadn't expected at all. " My ADORABLE baby ❤, I've made all the arrangements for you, you're going to Italy next week ! "

" How can I go to Italy, Dad ? "she asked in disbelief, and then started laughing, thinking it was a joke. But then Mr. Burhan pulled out the flight tickets for next week from his coat pocket and handed them to her. Alaya was looking at her father in shock, sometimes at him and sometimes at the tickets. " Dad , are you serious ? But my result hasn't even come out yet, and why there's only one ticket ? Am I going alone ? " she asked, her voice trembling with fear at the thought of going alone.

" Yes ! you're going alone, and I've made all the arrangements for your studies there. And don't worry about the result, I've made sure you'll get it a day before your flight. So, don't worry about anything, just get ready to go." He said, placing his hand on her head with affection .

She made a sad face and looked at her mom, " Mom, how can I go alone ? I haven't even gone to college alone yet, and now you're sending me to another country alone ? I'm not going, please ! " She said the last sentence in a tearful voice, looking at her father .

Mr. Burhan turned to her and said, " Come on, my dear, don't worry, nothing will happen. And besides, one should be independent and able to go anywhere alone without fear or worry. And don't forget, my friend's family lives there, they will take good care of you. " He said, hugging Alaya, who was trying to hold back her tears in front of her parents .

( AUTHOR'S POV : " Alaya was not always this sensitive, she wasn't like this since childhood. It started when she was 10 years old, when she felt her parents' attention was more focused on her siblings than her, and she started to feel left out. This feeling of neglect had a profound impact on her, making her hesitant to share her feelings with anyone or show weakness in front of others. That's why when someone showed her a little attention, she would become extremely happy, and even small things would make her emotional . " )

The atmosphere was very emotional, but Ayaan couldn't digest the fact that her sister is going abroad . He looked at her sister who's stuck to dad , and said, " You're getting such a great opportunity to go abroad, and you're refusing it ? Give me the tickets, I'll go instead of you." He tried to take the tickets, but Alaya had already picked them up from the table and hidden them behind her . " Focus on your studies, don't get distracted by others' matters," she said and hit his head lightly .

" So, are you going, Alaya ? " Mrs. Maliha asked. " Yes, Mom, if you all want me to, I'll definitely go, and I'll go happily! Don't worry, I'll be fine ! " Alaya said, trying to convince her parents .

" I'll go tell Miraal the news right now ! " Alaya said, getting up from the couch with excitement, but suddenly the wedding night scene playing out in front of her eyes like a movie , and she froze at her place . Mrs. Maliha noticed her stopping and asked, " What happened, Alaya ? Why did you stop ? Go tell your friend, she'll be thrilled too, it'll be a surprise for her ! " Alaya replied, " No, Mom, I'm not telling her. She loves to give surprises, and I also want to give her surprise, she'll find out about my flight on the day I leave." She said the last sentence without any emotion and sat back down .

Meanwhile, Inaya walked in with her mobile phone in hand, already engaged in a video call with Laraib. She sat down with everyone, and Alaya took the phone from Inaya's hand and started talking to Laraib, sharing the good news with her. Laraib and Inaya were both shocked and extremely happy to hear the news, as no one from their household, except for Mr. Burhan, had ever gone abroad . The rest of the went like this .

( At Night )
Alaya was scrolling through Instagram in her room after dinner, since she wasn't praying due to her period . Suddenly, she received a text from Hamdan, and she quickly sat up in bed, because he never text her in case its an important , opening WhatsApp to read the message.

HAMDAN 🌙 : " Assalam u Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu ! Are you up ? "

ALAYA 🦋 : " Walaikum Assalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu ! Yes , i am . "

HAMDAN 🌙 : " I want to ask you something . Can i ? "

ALAYA 🦋 : " yes you can ! " she text while her heart beating too fast because of fear .

HAMDAN 🌙 : " Has there been a fight between you and Miraal ? I mean, have you two fallen out and ended your friendship ? "

ALAYA 🦋 : " We don't talk anymore, and our friendship is also over. So, if you want to talk about her , don't mention it to me, please." (She typed the message with great annoyance)

HAMDAN 🌙 : " Ok ! But i just want to know only one thing please let me know . "

ALAYA 🦋 : " okay ! Ask what you want to know . I'll answer . "

HAMDAN 🌙 : " Have you threatened Miraal to stay away from me and that she's not good for me ? "

Alaya read his message and was initially surprised, then she told him the truth about what had happened between her and Miraal.

ALAYA 🦋 : " I didn't threaten her , I just explained to her in a polite manner that she should stay away from you because she's not good for you . Because I know her better than you do, we've spent the last 5 years together . "

HAMDAN 🌙 : " Alaya, you're not understanding me. She's not like what you think her is. I don't know what issue you people have that you're behaving in such a way . "

She controlled herself from crying because he is not understanding a little thing . He is blindly believing in Miraal .

ALAYA 🦋 : " You might not know, but our friendship has ended, so please don't expect me to ever talk to Miraal again or meet her, even if she is your fiancée . "

HAMDAN 🌙 : " Alaya, you're crossing a line now. Okay you don't want to meet her then don't met , but don't give her any threats, please . I'm telling you last time "

ALAYA 🦋 : " OK "

Alaya saw his text and got very angry, and quickly typed "ok" and turned off her phone, because she didn't want to engage with him anymore and compromise her self-respect . Because she remember when she promise her self to move on from all of this and will not cry for him and start her life again where is no one only herself and her aims to study business and finance and achieve her goals .

( AUTHOR'S POV : " Some people are very sensitive and can't easily move on from betrayal or hurt. They take time because when they're hurt, they don't show their weakness to anyone, they don't cry in front of anyone, they're very insecure. That's why Alaya hasn't been able to move on yet, because she only shares her pain and sorrow with Allah, not with anyone else. It's a good thing that she trusts Allah more than people and shares everything with Him .
But it's also important to share your sorrows with someone understanding and empathetic, because sharing your pain with someone who understands can lighten your burden and help you recover faster. I'm not saying to abandon Allah and only share your sorrows with people, but first, share with Allah, and then, if you trust someone and they are good, share with them too. It's crucial to do so, otherwise, like Alaya, you'll get stuck on one issue and spend your life entangled in those troubles . )

_________________________________

Do Vote 👍🏻 .
Do Share ❣️ .
Do Comment 👀 .

Your New Author ,
         Jiya 🦋 .