PART 15 :

Hazel told her mom that she would stay with Alaya for a night , and her mom had given her permission. So, mrs Ayzel went back home, and the family was having dinner together, chatting and laughing. They all felt a little bit of a void without Laraib , Alaya's mood had improved significantly, and she was also engaging in conversation with everyone . After dinner, Mr. Burhan gave Alaya her medicine, and then everyone headed to their rooms to sleep. Hazel was also going to sleep in Alaya's room, as she had decided to stay with her, so she followed Alaya to her room .

( In room )
Both of them performed the evening prayer (Isha) together and then began to supplicate (make dua). Hazel made her supplication, placing her hands on her face, and then looked at Alaya, who was still making her dua, her lips moving with difficulty, her eyes brimming with tears. Alaya's face was flushed, and she looked like a small, delicate flower, fragile and vulnerable . Hazel was gazing at Alaya, captivated by her innocence and cuteness, unable to look away. Alaya finished her prayer, looked at Hazel, and was taken aback for a moment, wondering what Hazel was staring at. She asked, " What's wrong ? What are you looking at ? " Hazel gazed into Alaya's eyes and replied, " Nothing, you just look so adorable and charming, and when your eyes well up with tears, they pull anyone's attention even more. Now I understand why you don't cry in front of anyone ! "

Alaya smiled and said, " Ahhh ! You're talking like I'm your crush or something, Hazel ! " Then she got up and sat on the bed, while Hazel stood beside her and repeated, " I'm serious, you're so attractive, anyone can fall for your charm ! I swear, if Hamdan Bhai didn't like Miraal Bhabhi, I would have made you my sister-in-law myself ! " Hazel's words left Alaya in a state of shock, as if she couldn't believe what she had just heard. It was as if she had gone deaf, unable to process that Hazel had actually said those words . "What's wrong with you, Hazel ? " Alaya asked, trying to control her emotions. " Nothing ! Forget all this and tell me, what happened to your health suddenly? You were fine last night ! Then, all of a sudden, you became stressed. What's bothering you ? "

Alaya heard this and closed her eyes tightly, lying down on the bed and turning her back to Hazel, clearly indicating that she didn't want to discuss the topic further. But Hazel didn't give up, she looked at Alaya with a mischievous grin, then suddenly jumped onto the bed and lay down beside her, turning Alaya's face towards her. " I'm asking you something, answer me! I won't let you sleep until you tell me, you naughty one ! " "Oh, nothing, just the distance from Api and the surprise Miraal gave me, that's all. I'm just shocked and upset with Miraal, and also worried about my exam results , " Alaya said, trying to downplay the situation and brush it off. " Now that your investigation is over, will you let me sleep? I'm having a headache ," Alaya said, gazing at Hazel, who responded with a playful wink and said, " Oh, my dear cousin , I'll take care of your headache. You sleep, okay ? "

( Next Day )
The next day, everyone went about their routine, as the wedding reception was still two days away, and there was no tension or urgency. Alaya or Hazel ghady ghory bech kr so rhy thy (a metaphor for having no worries or responsibilities) . " Get up, both of you! How long will you sleep ? It's already 12 o'clock ! " Mrs. Maliha said, entering the room and waking them up from their slumber. " If you don't come out of your room within 5 minutes, you won't get any breakfast, and you'll have to stay hungry all day ! " She said, warning them, and then left.

As soon as they heard this, both Alaya and Hazel suddenly sat up and they looked at each other, and Alaya said, " I'll go to the bathroom first. " She quickly got out of bed, " no i'll go " but Hazel was right behind her, trying to beat her to it. However, Alaya was too quick and managed to slip into the bathroom and lock the door behind her, leaving Hazel shocked outside .

The two cousins came out of the room, still arguing , and their eyes fell on the clock at the same time . They both said in unison , " But it's only 10 o'clock ! "

Just then, Mrs. Maliha, who was coming out of the kitchen, heard their voices and said with a smile, " Yes, I know it's only 10 o'clock , but if I hadn't told you it was 12 o'clock , you two would still be sleeping ! " And with that, she started laying out the breakfast on the table . The two cousins looked at each other in surprise and sat down at the breakfast table. "Allah Allah, who is so kind to have brought such a delicious breakfast?" Alaya exclaimed, seeing the halwa puri on the table. " Aunty, this looks so tasty, did you make it ? " Hazel also asked with a tone of admiration. " No, no, I didn't make it, it's Hamdan who brought it , " Mrs. Maliha replied with a smile .

As soon as Alaya heard Hamdan's name, her heart skipped a beat and she felt a strong flutter in her chest. She was overcome with a beautiful feeling, as if a lovely realization had dawned on her - that her crush, Hamdan, had brought her favorite breakfast ! Just then, Hamdan entered the dining area , carrying some bakery bags in his hand, clearly indicating that he had brought something special. Mrs. Maliha forced him to sit down for breakfast, saying " You have to eat something before you go ! " And with that, he reluctantly sat down in the chair opposite Alaya, looking quite charming and handsome .

Alaya was already in a state of distress, and now, with Hamdan sitting right in front of her, her heart was racing even faster. She couldn't help but steal a glance at him , but then she quickly looked away, thinking to herself, " Allah Allah ! This guy knows exactly how to kill someone with his looks! Uffffff ! " She was still looking down, trying to compose herself , when Hazel said, " Come on, eat ! My brother has brought breakfast, it's getting cold ! " As soon as she heard Hazel's words, she looked up at Hamdan, who was still engrossed in his phone, but as soon as he felt someone's gaze on him, he looked up and caught Alaya staring at him .

" Are you okay ? Means Did you bring breakfast for a reason ? " Alaya asked, to which Hamdan replied with a smile, " Mom said you weren't feeling well, so she sent me to bring you your favorite breakfast to brighten up your mood. " he stop for a while then continue " So the breakfast is from mom's side and the pastries are from my sides . Hazel had told me how much you love them ." Hamdan's words were like honey pouring into Alaya's ears, she was so absorbed in his explanation that she couldn't believe he had brought her favorite pastries just to cheer her up .

But all of a sudden, memories of the wedding night's Miral's words flooded her mind, and a wave of sadness engulfed her heart once again, threatening to engulf all her happiness. With a sorrowful tone, she said, " Thank you very much, and please also convey my thanks to Phupo. " With that, she became engrossed in eating, without looking up at Hamdan again, her eyes avoiding his gaze . After breakfast, Alaya and Hazel went to the kitchen to clean up, while Hamdan joined Mrs. Maliha in the lounge. As they finished up in the kitchen, Hazel turned to Alaya and said, " I'm heading home, take care, okay, Moro ? " while giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Alaya replied, " Okay, Allah hafiz ! Moro " and hugged her back before they both headed into the lounge.

( AUTHOR'S POV : " guys ' MORO ' is a greek language word that means ' BABY ' . )

___________________________________

Do Vote 👍🏻 .
Do Share ❣️ .
Do Comment 👀 .

Your New Author ,
         Jiya 🦋 .