PART 29 :

She finished her recitation, closed the Quran, and was about to leave when her gaze fell on Hamdan, and her feet automatically started walking towards him, as if drawn by an unseen force .

She gently blew on Hamdan's face, and he felt a deep calm, his eyes closing. Alaya looked at him, then turned and walked towards the book shelf to put the Quran .

Hamdan was completely absorbed in her every move, lost in her. Alaya had started walking towards the balcony, and Hamdan followed her, his eyes fixed on her.

Alaya took a deep breath on the balcony, opened her eyes, and then leaned forward, her hands on the railing. As she gazed down, a faint cry escaped her lips, and Hamdan, who was standing by the balcony door, hastened to her side the moment he heard her yell .

" What's happened, Alaya ? Why are you yelling ? " Hamdan asked, concerned. Alaya who was leaning against the wall, her hand on her heart, taking rapid breaths.

" How far up are we ? I felt like I'm going to fall ! " Alaya exclaimed, her eyes wide with fear as she looked at Hamdan, and Hamdan, who had been gazing at her with concern, relaxed a bit upon hearing her words and said " Well, we're on the 87th floor, so we're pretty high up . Your expression are telling me that you've just seen the balcony ! "

Alaya listened to him, her shocked face still fixed on him. " Yeah, I just came out here because I wanted to see the moon, and then I looked down from the railing and nearly died ! " She continues " And who chooses an apartment on the 87th floor ? Someone can have a phobia of heights, you know ! "

" I don't have a fear of heights, so this place is actually very soothing for me, which is why I chose this floor. I was actually looking at the penthouse on the 94th floor, but it wasn't available, so unfortunately, I had to settle for this one, " Hamdan explained to Alaya with a hint of disappointment .

Alaya was shocked as she listened to his words, and then suddenly burst out , " Yes, you wanted to take the penthouse, didn't you, so you could push me down from there ? That's why I had a terrible dream this morning, and I'm sure it was you who was wearing that mask and black hoodie, and through me from the highest building ! "

She glared at Hamdan accusingly, her eyes flashing with anger and suspicion .

Hearing her words, Hamdan wants to laugh really hard, but he controlled himself and said, " Mery itny achy naseeb kahan k me aisa kuch kr pata ! ( My fate is not so good that I could do such a thing ! ) " He said this with a deep sense of sorrow .

Alaya felt like hitting Hamdan on the head or pushing him off the balcony, but she controlled herself and said nothing, instead turning back and walking into the room. Hamdan also locked the balcony door and came back into the room .

Alaya was about to lie down on the bed when Hamdan also sat down on his side of the bed " Sleep with one eye open today, otherwise, you'll be responsible for what happens next ." He said this while smirking .

Alaya's face turned bright red with shame, remembering what happens at dinner so she glared at Hamdan and then walked towards the wardrobe, from where she took three cushions and brought them back to the bed . She then created a barrier between them on the bed, as if drawing a boundary .

And then, looking embarrassed, she didn't say anything, pulled the comforter up to her head, and lay down, trying to avoid eye contact with Hamdan. Despite himself, a small smile spread across Hamdan's face, as if he found the situation amusing .

" Do you think these small cushions can protect me from you ? " Hamdan said with a teasing tone, trying to provoke Alaya, who responded with a scream, " Aaaaaahhhhh ! Sta' zitto e lasciami dormire, stupido uomo ( Shut up and let me sleep you stupid man ) "