PART 40 :

One month later.....

Hamdan had informed everyone about Miraal's death before they came to Pakistan. He had revealed how she had been lying about her identity from the start . While the family was saddened by the news of her death, they also felt relieved to be free from the troubles caused by Miraal.

They had arrived in Pakistan a few weeks ago. Hamdan had completed all his office work and handed over the company responsibilities to Zayyan .

Now, they were in Pakistan, enjoying a peaceful time, and everyone was very happy to see them there. Yahya, however, was still in London, busy with his office work, and couldn't make it to Pakistan .

Hazel had also completed her studies and was now spending time with Alaya. Inaya and Ayaan were in their final semester, with exams coming up in a few days, so they were busy with their studies.

The rest of the family were planning something special for Alaya , which only the youngest one who didn't know about, except for Hamdan, who had suggested the idea to them .

Alaya was currently at her parents' house, while Hamdan stayed at his own home. It had been five days since she arrived there, just a week after they had come to Pakistan.

Though Hamdan had given her permission, he now started to feel restless because it seemed like Alaya had forgotten about him after going to her parents' home.

Alaya was sitting in the lounge, enjoying her mom's homemade kebabs while watching a drama on the tablet. At that moment, only she and Mrs. Maliha were at home, as Mr. Burhan was at the office, and Inaya and Ayaan were at their coaching classes, preparing for their exams starting the next day .

Meanwhile, Hamdan was restlessly pacing around the house, unable to find peace. He couldn't understand how his wife could be so content at her parents' home, seemingly forgetting him. His restlessness hadn't gone unnoticed by everyone at home.

Hazel, who had been observing him, quickly took his hand and sat him down on the couch. She said, " Bhai, I think she likes someone else now. She sent me a guy's picture yesterday, saying she has fallen for his smile . "

Hamdan initially tried to ignore her, but Hazel's next words left him shocked. "I'm serious, Bhai! She even said she really likes him." Hamdan immediately stood up from the couch and looked at his mom, who was sitting nearby, observing their conversation.

"Mom, I'm going to bring your daughter-in-law back. This has gone on long enough," he declared and then hurried out of the house.

Mr. Ayszel gave Hazel a light tap on the head and said, " You just can't shut your mouth right ? Now he's going to bring her back." Hazel sat down beside her and replied, "Mom, you don't understand. I just reunited two people who love each other. How could I stand by and watch my brother acting like a lovesick Man , wandering around the house missing his wife ? "

Mrs. Ayszel could only sigh at Hazel's explanation, while Hazel herself was quite excited about Alaya coming back .

On the other hand, Alaya had finished eating and had fallen asleep on the couch while watching the drama. She was wearing a baby pink colour loose shirt and trousers, and her hair was left open, now hanging down to the floor.

Mrs. Maliha was about to go to the room to get a comforter for Alaya when the doorbell rang. She went to open the door and found Hamdan standing there in white trousers and a shirt, his disheveled hair indicating he had come straight here without doing anything, she couldn't help but smipe at him .

Understanding why he was there and how he got into such a state, she stepped aside to let him in. He greeted her with a salam and was about to head upstairs when his eyes caught sight of Alaya asleep on the lounge couch.