PART 28 :

( ALAYA'S POV )
I immediately took a deep breath of relief in the kitchen , " Allah Allah , why am i blushing so much ? I just called him KHAN , that's all ! And he's acting as if he is not the one who had forbidden me from calling his name at laraib's wedding . And after marriage, does any wife ever take her husband's name ? This person has no sense at all ! "

I put my thoughts aside and started making dinner, because I also had to ask him why he didn't wake me up before leaving for office this morning .

I had prepared dinner and set the table, and was about to call him . I had just taken a step into the room when he suddenly appeared in front of me, and we collided with each other with great force !

"Aaahhhhhh, can't you see ? " he said, regaining his balance " My head is also hurting ." I was about to say something when he gave me a sharp glance, and I interrupted him, saying, " I was just calling you for dinner, I don't have the habit of wandering around you unnecessarily." I said this and walked towards the dining area without waiting for his response .

We were eating in silence, and I was struggling to find the courage to ask him something. Every time he looked at me, my mind went blank. I had practiced what I wanted to say in the kitchen, but now I was drawing a blank. Just as I was trying to gather my thoughts, he spoke up and said, " If you have a question, go ahead and ask. I won't bite you . " how he knew I had something on my mind ! After finishing my food, I finally worked up the nerve to ask him .

I had just opened my mouth to say something when he interrupted me again and asked, " How are you feeling now ? Did you take your medicine ? " I looked up at him, and he was still staring at me, so I quickly looked away and focused on my plate. " I'm feeling much better, and I didn't take the medicine because it was just a minor fever. Taking medicine for every small illness isn't good for your health . " I finished my sentence and looked at him, and he nodded slightly and went back to eating.

" Why didn't you wake me up this morning ? " I asked. " I didn't even get a chance to pray Fajr, you know how many sins did i have committed by not praying . And you told Phupo that I was still asleep, while you were going office, can you imagine what she must be thinking ? That I didn't even make breakfast for you and just sleeping ? " I started talking and just kept going, but he just listened silently, then suddenly raised his hand to stop me.

( HAMDAN'S POV )
Alaya, once start talking, and just kept going. " Will you give me a chance to respond, ? " I asked, and she suddenly went quiet and sat there, silent. I continued speaking, " First of all, your health wasn't good, that's why I didn't wake you up this morning, and I told Mom the same thing - that you weren't feeling well and were still sleeping . "

" The rest of the conversation was about breakfast, which I had made myself. After all, I've spent the last five years living alone here, so I've learned how to cook . " I finished my sentence and leaned back in my chair, and that's when she finally spoke up after sitting silently for so long. " How did you know I was ill ? " she asked with great curiosity . Hearing this the whole scene from that morning flashed before my eyes like a movie, and my heart began to race slightly faster .

I composed myself and drank some water, looking at her who was gazing me with questioning eyes, Then, after some thought, i said, " The way you were sleeping this morning gave away a lot about you . " I played along, wanting to see her reaction, and just as I expected, her expression changed and she burst out " What do you mean you knew a lot about me ? Just say it straight, why are you beating around the bush ? " She said, getting annoyed .

" You want truth right ? so let me tell you...." I couldn't help but smirk a little when I saw her expression changing , but I managed to keep my composure and continued speaking. " When I woke up this morning, you were half on the bed and half on me, I mean, you were practically on top of me, and holding me so tightly, it was like I was your enemy , and you just going to chock me to death . That's how I knew you had a fever and weren't feeling well, and I also got a glimpse of your sleeping style, which was quite terrifying, to be honest . "