PART 34 :

They had already done a lot of shopping, and Hamdan had even bought a couple of hoodies for himself and Alaya. She was so taken by the sight of Hamdan that she couldn't help but keep staring at him.

He was shopping without even asking her , and she was just going along with it . It was as if he was ready to splurge all his wealth on Alaya right then and there .

Now, Hamdan took Alaya to a jewellery shop, but as soon as they entered, Alaya grabbed Hamdan's arm and stopped him, saying, " Khan ! I don't like jewellery, please let's just go, we've already bought so much . "

Alaya said this with a lot of exhaustion, which made Hamdan look at her in surprise and ask, " You don't like jewellery ? "

Alaya shook her head and said, " Fine, just get one thing . "  Hamdan said this and took her inside, and then asked the sales girl, " Show us a small gold nose ring that's not too bold or heavy , but elegant . "

The sales girl searched through the display and picked out a few nose rings, then placed them in front of them .

Alaya touched the nose ring she was already wearing, confused as to why Hamdan was trying to buy her another one when she already had one.

Hamdan, seeing Alaya's confused expression, leaned in close and said, " I like your current nose ring too, but I want you to wear the one I'm giving you . "

Upon hearing this, Alaya's cheeks flushed with a blush, and she began to gaze at Hamdan with tender, loving eyes .

Hamdan chose a nose ring according to his own preference and put it on Alaya, which made Alaya's face turn bright red with shyness. The sales girl was overjoyed to see them and admired Hamdan and Alaya excessively, clearly delighted by their loving interaction .

They both paid the bill and came out of the shop, when Alaya whines " Khan ! I'm hungry, let's go eat something, please ! And call the others too . "

Hamdan's love for Alaya increased even more at this, and he said, " Okay, I'll message them to meet us on the 5th floor to eat something, if they're done with shopping . "

As he said this, Hamdan pulled Alaya close by the waist and started walking towards the 5th floor, simultaneously sending a message on his phone .

15 minutes later...

They were all enjoying their food, relishing every bite, after a fulfilling shopping spree. Now, their only plan was to head straight home from there, so they were savoring their meal before departing .

" Yahya, brother, you've done so much shopping, it's astonishing ! " Alaya exclaimed, looking at Yahya's numerous shopping bags, as if she had been shocked by the sight .

" Yeah ! I've already done shopping for my future wife, I'll just go to Pakistan and bring her, and if anyone tries to stop me, then they'll have to face the consequences ! " He said the last line with a strong gaze, intensely looking at Hamdan .

" Allah Allah, your choice lives in Pakistan ! I'm so happy to hear this, brother, you've made an excellent decision by choosing a girl from our own country. I'm with you on this ! "  Alaya exclaimed, finishing her sentence with excitement and enthusiasm .

Hamdan looked at Alaya in surprise, wondering how she was so confidently supporting his brother's decision, and Hamdan's own senses were blown away by this.

Meanwhile, Yahya let out a loud, hearty laugh, and the sound echoed through the restaurant, causing everyone to look their way and stare at them with a mix of amusement and astonishment .

Hamdan was about to said something to Yahya, when Zayyan suggested, " Guys, let's play a game . "  Yahya replied, " No way, it won't be fun, let's do something else . "