PART 10 :

" Alaya go and get ready quickly. " " Really !!! Who's going with me ? " she asked happily , getting up from her place , but mrs Maliha's next words froze her in her tracks , leaving her stuck in her place . " Hamdan is waiting for you outside in the car . " she come to her senses, and said, " Why did you tell him ? I don't want to go with him, refuse him." Hearing this, Mrs. Maliha was both surprised and angry at the same time. " What's wrong with you, why you don't wanna go with him? He's the one who left his own work to help us, and you're still being stubborn about it? Come on, hurry up and go with him, otherwise, you'll regret it, " she scolded in a stern tone . After getting scold by her mother she left the house and come outside where Hamdan was standing probably waiting for her !

When she saw Hamdan, her breath got stuck for a moment. He was looking very handsome in his white pants and brown hoodie, with his hair perfectly styled, and a brown watch on his wrist. Composing herself, she took a step towards him and greeted him with respect, "Assalam u Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu!" (Peace be upon you, and the mercy and blessings of Allah). Without looking at her, Hamdan responded with a smile, "Walaikum Assalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu!" (And upon you too, peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah). Hamdan opened the passenger seat door for her, and Alaya felt like she was in a movie scene, as if this was all happening in a dream. She had never imagined that she would share such a beautiful moment with Hamdan. But when she came back to reality, she quickly got into the car and Hamdan also sat in the driver's seat, and their car set off on the journey they were meant to take.

They arrived at the flower shop and she asked the shopkeeper to give her the order she had placed two days ago. As she was admiring the beautiful bouquet prepared for Laraib, she suddenly remembered that her crush, Hamdan, was also getting engaged, a bitter reality she had been trying to ignore. but before she could get lost in her thoughts, Hamdan's voice brought her back to the present moment. "What's going on, Alaya? Do you want to take something or shall we go home? " She looked at Hamdan, then turned her gaze to the numerous beautiful bouquets on display. "I just need to take one more bouquet, and then we can go home," she said, looking at the stunning white tulip bouquet. "Okay, take it," he said, walking towards Alaya, who was standing in front of the beautifull bouquet stall .

Just as both their hands reached for the same beautiful tulip bouquet, Hamdan quickly withdrew his hand, allowing Alaya to pick it up. Hamdan then said, "This looks very beautiful and precious, just like a treasure. Whoever ordered this bouquet has excellent choice . Whose favorite are you taking it for? " Alaya's heart was beating too fast , she looked at him, as she hadn't expected him to ask such a question . And then said while shuttering " I-Its my choice , I don't like roses, I have a special fondness for tulips, and if they're white, then... " She was continuously talking nonesensically , but suddenly caught Hamdan's gaze and became silent, feeling a little embarrassed. "Your choice is quite good, i like it !" Hamdan said with his shy smile and looked at her, who suddenly become silent, and walked towards the counter, then they both paid the bill and left the place.

There was a deep and peaceful silence in the car, but only for Hamdan, because Alaya's heart and mind were still racing with the storm that had been unleashed. She had moved on from Hamdan, ( And besides, crushes are usually forgotten within a few months ) , but some feelings still lingered in Alaya's heart that she wanted to erase completely so that she could live her future life in peace. However, Hamdan's last words had created a strange situation, and Alaya's heart and mind were now even more entangled than before .

ALAYA'S POV :
( Hamdan, you said it right, my taste is quite good, but sometimes the things or people we like don't come to us )

( At home )
There was alot of hustle and bustle at home , everyone's voice were so loud as everyone was busy preparing to leave for the venue . Just then, Mrs. Maliha enters the room and says, " Alaya, we'er leaving now , you and Ayaan are going with Hamdan because all the cars are full, Is that okay ? "Alaya simply nods in response. Alaya also finished her preparations and took a glance at herself in the mirror , " Wow, what a fate is yours, Allah has made you so beautiful that you can't even glance at yourself without being mesmerized! You're looking extremely beautiful today, though!" She said this to herself and admiring her own reflection. Then she came out of the room and saw that everyone had already left the house to get into the cars, so she quickly locked the house and also came out, where she saw only her parents' car and Hamdan's car, and they were all waiting for her .

In Mr. Burhan's car had Mrs. Maliha, his mother-in-law, and his mother , so Alaya and Ayaan had to go with Hamdan, and Inaya had already left with Laraib from the parlour to the venue earlier. Alaya bid farewell to her parents and stepped towards Hamdan's car, but her eyes were cast down; Ayaan had already sat in the car, and everyone else was waiting for Alaya to get in. " Hurry up, madam, by the way you're looking very beautiful today," hearing Hazel's voice Alaya raised her head, looked at her, and then sat in the car. Hamdan started the car and they also headed towards their destination. "Thank you, dear, you're also looking very beautiful today. Whose murder do you plan to commit with this beauty of yours today?" Alaya said, teasingly and playfully, with a sly smile. "Just shut up, you idiot !" Hazel said with a pretend scolding tone, winking her eyes towards Ayaan, Hamdan, and Mrs. Ayzel, hinting to be careful as everyone is together, and no one should overhear their conversation .

Just then, Alaya's gaze fell on Hamdan, who was driving with ease, and she forgot to look away; he was looking very dashing in his brown Tuxedo, or maybe it wouldn't be wrong to say that he looked like a fictional hero who had stepped out of her novel's book . When Alaya realise she was staring at him too long then she quickly averted her gaze from Hamdan and began to look at Mrs. Ayzel, saying, " Phupo , you're looking very beautiful, Ma Sha Allah "Mrs. Ayzel looked at Alaya and involuntarily said (Ma Sha Allah), and then added, " Thank you phupo ki jaan you're also looking very lovely, my princess "

Time passed so quickly while they were chatting, and they reached the venue before they knew it. Everyone else had also arrived and was busy with the preparations, as the groom's party was about to arrive. They all got out of the car and entered the grand banquet hall with great fanfare. All the preparations had been completed, and now only a few final decisions were being made by elders , when suddenly a loud commotion broke out in the hall, announcing that first, Hamdan's engagement would take place, followed by the wedding of Laraib and Sarim .

Everyone was looking very happy after hearing the news, and now everyone's attention was focused on the stage, as the engagement ceremony of Hamdan was about to take place . For a moment, a thought crossed Alaya's mind that she had not even seen Hamdan's fiancée to be . She was lost in this thought when suddenly the lights in the entire hall went off, and only one focus light remained on, which was focused on the entrance. ( When Alaya's gaze fell on the two figures standing at the entrance, she was stunned and froze in place, as if she had turned into a statue. )

___________________________________

Do Vote 👍🏻 .
Do Share ❣️ .
Do Comments 👀 .

Your New Author ,
          Jiya 🦋 .