PART 21 :

( AUTHOR'S POV )

The last conversation between Alaya and him had ended on a bitter note, and since then, they had been ignoring each other as if they didn't even know each other. Days were passing quickly, and everyone was busy with their daily routine. Inaya and Ayaan were busy with their exams, while Alaya and Hazel were shopping with their mom, as Alaya needed to buy some outfits and abayas for her trip to Italy. Hazel was initially thrilled when she heard that Alaya was going abroad for further studies, but then she felt sad because she would be far away from her and they wouldn't be together anymore. That was her only sorrow, otherwise, she was very happy for Alaya .

Everything had finally sorted out between Hamdan and Miraal, and they were happy again, with no more fights or arguments. Miraal had found out that Hamdan and Alaya were no longer in contact, which made her extremely happy, and her joy doubled when she learned that Alaya was going abroad for further studies .

Alaya was unaware that Miraal had found out about her trip to Italy. Miraal had planned to give Alaya a surprising and dramatic farewell at the airport on the day of her flight, and her intentions were not entirely pure, as she was plotting something big, which Alaya would only discover when she arrived at the airport to depart .

( Two days before her flight )
Today, Alaya and Hazel returned home after their last shopping trip, and now they were in Alaya's room, praying the Asr prayer, and then after praying they started packing Alaya's luggage . Meanwhile, Hazel was sharing her emotional thoughts with Alaya, telling her how much she would going to miss her.

" When will you come back ? " Hazel asked Alaya, placing her clothes in the luggage, to which Alaya replied, " I don't know, Dad didn't tell me how many years my studies will take, maybe 3 or 4 years, but don't worry, I'll come to Pakistan during my vacations and meet you . " Alaya said this to console Hazel and then closed her luggage and placed it aside .

Just then Alaya received a text from her college group , she immediately checked it and saw that it read: " Dear students , your result will be out tonight at 8 pm, so kindly check your result by entering your roll number on the webiste given below . Thank you." As soon as she read this, she felt a sudden attack of anxiety and stress, and let out a loud scream. Hazel, who was trying to understand her expressions, got scared when Alaya screamed and took a step back .

" What's wrong, why are you screaming like that ? Whose message was it ? " Hazel asked, snatching the mobile from Alaya's hand and reading the screen. She also let out a loud scream and looked at Alaya, and both of them, still screaming, ran out of the room together . Outside in the lounge, Mrs. Ayzel and Mrs. Maliha saw the two girls screaming and running out of the room, and they became worried. They immediately got up from their seats, concerned about what was happening .

" What's happened, has a lizard come into the room or a mouse ? " Mrs. Maliha asked, looking at the two girls, who were now gazing at their moms with anxious expressions . Then Hazel explained, " No, Mami, it's not a mouse, the result is coming out tonight , which made us scream ! " She said this with a worried tone .

" You've gone crazy, the result is coming out and you're screaming like there's a lion in the room ! Can't you both behave like adults for once ? You've taken away our peace, because of yours wild scream " Mrs. Ayzel said, and now both of them sat down on the couch, while Alaya and Hazel stood there, looking at their moms with surprise, wondering that here they were so tense while their moms seemed so relaxed after hearing result announcement .

" Mama, didn't you feel tense when you heard this ? " Alaya asked, sitting on the couch, to which Mrs. Maliha replied, " Dear, you girls took the exam, so you should be the ones feeling tense about the result, not us . " She said this and resumed talking to Mrs. Ayzel, while Alaya and Hazel looked at each other, realizing that their moms were not worried about their result at all. Just then, they heard a voice behind them, and Mr. Burhan entered the lounge.

" Dad, you know... " Alaya started to say, but Mr. Burhan interrupted her, putting his arm around her and saying, " Yes, my dear, I know that your result is coming out today, and In Sha Allah, it will be very good. Don't worry, both of you . " As he finished speaking, he also gave Hazel a hug.

( At night )
Alaya and Hazel were sitting in front of the laptop in the lounge, waiting for their results to be announced. Everyone else was present, except for Hamdan. Just then, Hamdan and Yahya entered the lounge, carrying several bags in their hands. They sat down on the empty couch beside them , smiling, and everyone's attention turned to them, wondering what they had brought in those bags .

" What have you guys brought in all these bags ? " Mrs. Ayzel asked, eyeing them curiously. " Aunty, we've brought a lot of delicious food for a party to celebrate Hazel and Alaya's results ! " Yahya said, full of excitement . Then Alaya looked at him and said, " But our result hasn't even come out yet, and you're talking about a party? What if the result doesn't come out well ? "

"Don't worry, my dear sisters, everything will be fine. We have faith in you both," Yahya said, trying to reassure Alaya and Hazel . Just then, something flashed on the laptop screen, and Hazel exclaimed, " The form is here ! Alaya, quickly enter your roll number ! " she immediately acted on Hazel's suggestion, and now they all waited anxiously . Alaya closed her eyes, her heart filled with tension and fear.

And suddenly, Hazel screamed with excitement and hugged Alaya, who was taken aback at first, but then opened her eyes and saw Hazel still hugging her, congratulating her. "Congratulations, dear! You got an amazing percentage and cleared all your papers! So many congratulations, my dear!" Hazel's words were filled with joy and excitement.

Alaya was overjoyed after hearing Hazel's congratulations and couldn't believe her eyes when she saw her 90% percentage on the laptop screen. She burst into tears of happiness and hugged her dad, and everyone else was delighted too. Now it was Hazel's turn, and she entered her roll number with a mix of excitement and nervousness . Suddenly she closed her eyes feeling really anxious and without even looking, she grasped Yahya's hand firmly, who was sitting next to her, making him jump in surprise. Yahya was taken aback by her sudden hand-holding gesture , But then , seeing hazel's closed eyes , he couldn't help but smile at her, feeling a warmth in his heart .

When Hazel opened one eye and looked towards the screen, she was suddenly astonished and let out a loud cheer, releasing Yahya's hand. " I got 91% ! " she exclaimed , and then hugged Alaya, both of them congratulating each other. Everyone was overjoyed, and they all celebrated with hugs and congratulations. Finally, they sat down at the dining table, relaxed and happy, enjoying the food Hamdan and Yahya had brought , savoring the joy of their  Success .

After eating, everyone was sitting in the lounge, enjoying tea and having a great time. Just then, the doorbell rang, and Ayaan went to open the door. He found Miraal standing there, and he greeted her with a smile. Miraal entered the house, and everyone was delighted to see her. She greeted everyone and asked about Alaya and Hazel , and then joined them in the room where Hazel and Alaya were enjoying ice cream and chatting .

Hamdan thought it was strange that Miraal and Alaya weren't talking to each other, so why did Miraal come to meet Alaya ? He dismissed his doubts, thinking that maybe Miraal came to congratulate Alaya on her result .

Alaya was about to say something but stopped , and Hazel noticed her gaze fixed on Miraal , who was standing by the door. Hazel got up and went to Miraal, saying, "Ah, sister-in-law, you're here ! Did you know how great my result is, and Alaya's too !" Miraal replied, " Yes, I know, that's why I came to congratulate you both. And here take this . " She handed Hazel a box of chocolates and then turned to Alaya .

" My dear friend, congratulations on your great result ! " Miraal said, but her tone lacked enthusiasm, sounding somewhat forced. Alaya simply replied, " Thank you." Then Hazel said, " You two catch up, I'll just go to the washroom and be right back." She got up and headed to the washroom in the room, leaving Alaya and Miraal alone.

After Hazel left for the washroom, Alaya asked Miraal, " Why did you lie to Hamdan ? When did i threaten you ? " Miraal laughed sarcastically and replied, " This is just the beginning, wait and see, How i'll make your character worst in front of Hamdan, I'll show you how dirty I can play, just wait and watch, baby ! " But before Miraal could continue her taunts, Alaya slapped her hard on the face, the sound echoing through the room. The slap was so loud that it could be heard throughout the house, and Miraal's eyes widened in shock .

__________________________________

Do Vote 👍🏻 .
Do Share ❣️ .
Do comment 👀 .

Your New Author ,
         Jiya 🦋 .